Excited for new Broadcast presentation styles

As a league video maker and commentator, I love to see new additions to the overall realism to the real-world broadcasting. It looks like we might see some new graphics or some slightly new style designs. I am hoping that this game we get a more realistic looking qualifying graphic, that would be a huge step up for me. I also hope that spectators mode is getting some new additions and that we can have more broadcast-style graphics on the screen for viewers on league live streams. I know some of these ideas might be at the moment pipe dreams but I think 2020 is the start of these sort of immersion focused details. And at least for me will help the look of my YouTube videos and live streams. What do you guys want to see from the new game in terms of TV Broadcast Authenticity? 

• Agree 3

There is another thread with many answers and questions within not far above this one if you want more info!

• Agree 1

What do you expect ? Official HUD petitions have been performed at the forum with very clear results. We have asked for 5 years, each year we read “we consider it for future titles”

I dont expect official broadcast graphics for upcoming 70 years 

• Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Roberto31 said:

What do you expect ? Official HUD petitions have been performed at the forum with very clear results. We have asked for 5 years, each year we read “we consider it for future titles”

I dont expect official broadcast graphics for upcoming 70 years 

Maybe FOM REQUIRE Codies to use a different HUD to distinguish game videos from race videos? It almost seems intentional, an easy change to make for realism, not carried out. I'm sure there is a good reason, although whatever it is it will always be annoying not to have accuracy. YouTube F1 game videos already get taken down for looking the way they do now. I sense a committee decision sadly.

37 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Maybe FOM REQUIRE Codies to use a different HUD to distinguish game videos from race videos? It almost seems intentional, an easy change to make for realism, not carried out. I'm sure there is a good reason, although whatever it is it will always be annoying not to have accuracy. YouTube F1 game videos already get taken down for looking the way they do now. I sense a committee decision sadly.

If that were the case they could easily communicate this and end the discussions. 

That being said @IGK_Ickx Barry DID say the broadcasting graphics (might) get updates ("We have things that are yet to be confirmed on updates in spectator mode and some new additions in game also.") let's hope for some slicker looking screens and.... penalties visible on stream ❤️