ideas for f1 2022

in 2022 a new cycle opens for F1. I have a couple of ideas to share with programmers. In my opinion the best solution would be this: 1 F1 2021 will be a game of passage and cross gen and the real cars will have the same chassis as those of 2020 and will change almost little. My proposal is to release a dlc for f1 2020 with 2021 machines, updating the sound, curbs and physics. Create a game that is constantly updated but dedicate yourself from the end of 2020 to F1 2022 for the new consoles. 2 Having at least a year and a half before or even more before the release of f1 2022 (since video game studios will already have the new consoles before us players), set these goals: 1 New Graphic engine 2 New physics of cars and suspensions as the new generation of single-seaters will be much slower and more difficult to drive because it will have much less downforce, therefore follow the path of simulation and devote yourself to improving the game without help before thinking about casuals gamer, receiving valuable advice from drivers. 3 New dynamic weather, trying to return to the 2012 f1 weather where we had for example the first wettest sector of the second. The races were really wonderful like this, much more tactical because you couldn't understand the right time to enter the pits, while now when the race director enables the drs it is the right time to switch to dry tires or vice versa from wet. With this I connect to the third point. 3 Thanks to the SMS experience, implement live track 3.0, with which we can feel the difference in grip between one session and the next where in qualifying and race we will have greater tire coverage of the track (especially in q3 for example, we will have a faster track del q1). All this will influence the temperature and wear of the tires and I am sure it is a job that can bring the game to a level never seen before. 4 laser scanners of all circuits in the world. With the new graphics of the new consoles, the icing on the cake is this, having circuits faithful to the real counterpart. 5 new damage system. Visual damage to the bottom, rear wing and more realistic punctures, just look at the Iracing videos to see the system of damages that can be done today. 6 Manual pit lane driving for crazy simulation fans like me, possibility to get long on the pitch and make the pit posts longer than expected. Thank you for reading, what do you say to get down to work already? this is the f1 2022 of my dreams and with the new consoles I don't see it as impossible as a thing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We've not even released 2020 BETA yet @mikyesposto95, give us a chance haha 😛 

okay, but only because I trust you 😂😂 @BarryBL jokes aside barry, it's an idea to propose to the Codemasters f1 team. I can't wait to see the power of the new consoles together with the 2022 cars. Fire Is in the air

51 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I'd be very suprised if codemasters don't plan ahead, although maybe that's what the problem was this generation. 😁

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Just think lads and lasses, in 2022 this guy can post "cmon Codies I've been asking for this stuff for TWO YEARS NOW!".

If that's what his plan is I can truly say that's some impressive forward thinking! 💭🤔😉

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Something I would like to see is Martin bundles voice in the game, Sunday and Saturday with Crofty, and Anthony, something I would like to see is Ted Kravitz in the game.

Edited by DANDREWTHOMSON
  • Agree 1