Jump to content Jump to content

Error 1008:H Master thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2019 at 6:18 PM, Hoo said:

Hi,

We had a scheduled maintenance period this morning where our online services were unavailable for a short period. These should all be up and running again now.

Thanks.

Hi

I've got this same issue now and it's been happening all weekend. Is there a fix to this or do I have to wait until it fixes itself. Also, if this is server maintenance aswell I find It unacceptable that you chose a whole weekend to do this maintenance.

Thanks.

I've rebooted everything I can think of and its still doing nothing for me. From what I can find on previous threads about the same issue, it suggests server maintenance/problems but I find it unacceptable and unlikely that they would do this maintenance over a whole weekend, particularly through Saturday night. Just an embarrassment man.

On 9/11/2019 at 7:18 PM, Hoo said:

Hi,

We had a scheduled maintenance period this morning where our online services were unavailable for a short period. These should all be up and running again now.

Thanks.

I have seen several posts regarding this. Seems there is more to it than a scheduled maintenance period. Better merge all these posts @Hoo Something is wrong. 

• 4 weeks later...

This seems to be a common theme, yet I have not yet found any solution to the issue. For the last 4-5 days my game on XBox One will no longer connect to the network. My Xbox as a whole is fine on the network, literally every game I have will work online EXCEPT F1 2019, I just now keep getting the Error code 1008:H and I don't know why. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, i've adjusted every possible network setting I can find but nothing will get the game online. I've read numerous threads about this but have found no solution to the issue.

can anyone actually shed some useful light on this issue? It's incredibly frustrating.

• Administrator

Hi @Todeswalzer,

Code 1008:H, to translate for you, is a connectivity error code usually regarding to an issue with the first party (so in your case, Microsoft). Like @1512marcel stated, it might be worth checking your NAT type and that it is 'Open'. Also, make sure you have checked your firewall settings as well as the standard Internet connectivity ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i'm Gavra91, i write you cause i got an unexpected error tonight when i run the game i get an error 1008H on PS4 that doesn't allow me to play online, today all worked fine don't know what's happened, is there someone who'd help me please? Ah if it's helpfull i bought the game on PS Store.

Edited by GAVRA91

Check your NAT settings. It's no use posting the same problem you already created a topic on in the link I provided in your original post. Your NAT settings should be "Open". You can find these setting in your Network Menu. Maybe something has changed in your private internet settings. Doing a clean reboot of your PS4  might work or rebooting your Internet modem.

• 1512marcel changed the title to Error 1008:H Master thread
  • BarryBL featured this topic
  • BarryBL pinned this topic