Jump to content
Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Error 1008:H Master thread

Recommended Posts

On 29/07/2019 at 16:13, xCynical said:

Oi,

meu F1 não está se conectando ao servidor. Estou sempre recebendo o código de erro 1008: H. Alguém sabe uma correção? 

Ty

 

qual plataforma você joga.? Eu descobri que o erro estava no meu provedor de internet .

Liguei lá e reclame 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anytime i start up F1 2019 on pc i get error code 1008:H. anyone know how to fix this? once again im on pc.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. That's probably a connectivity error code so check if your NAT type is set to 'Open' and make sure in your firewall settings that F1 2019 isn't being blocked by it.

Also, check in this thread for a possible fix to your issue:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,
I bought the F1 2019 game on Steam today and when trying to connect to play online I get the error 1008: H. I have Windows 7 and I already have the KB314024patch installed but the error persists. Can anyone help me with this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Xbox One X 

Version 1.22

Error: 1008:H


I’ve tried:

restarting the game

restarting my Xbox

uninstalling and reinstalling the game

tested my NAT it is set to open

Tested my multiplayer connection was fine

F1 2018 works online.

 

Despite all of this I keep getting this error, my 2 friends both on Xbox were able to play for several hours in a lobby without me this evening.

 

Any ideas how to resolve this issue on Xbox????

Edited by ian333333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any solutions for this on Xbox. One of my friends out of nowhere has this issue since Tuesday, not seen it once since release.

He already did everything possible, tried it on several accounts, reinstalled the game, deleted the game files but it just doesn't seem to work, neither Wired nor Wireless.

Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye i have the Error Code 1000: H since last thursday. Im playing on PC/Steam and opened Ports and checked my NAT Type. Any other solutions ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24.6.2020 at 04:19, MopZ said:

Ja, ich habe den Fehlercode 1000: H seit letztem Donnerstag. Ich spiele auf PC / Steam und habe Ports geöffnet und meinen NAT-Typ überprüft. Irgendwelche anderen Lösungen?

Same here. Same Code, same Day starting the Problem. Since the Release it worked, up to this point of time. Steam an F1 are newly installed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2020 at 4:19 AM, MopZ said:

Ye i have the Error Code 1000: H since last thursday. Im playing on PC/Steam and opened Ports and checked my NAT Type. Any other solutions ?

oh yea btw i resetted my pc and still doesnt work. but ironicly f1 2017 works 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2020 at 11:30 AM, BarryBL said:

Hi folks,

Can you try this and let me know how you get on? Also, remember to restart your computer after the update (Thanks @Andrea1256 - check their post below for further recommendations)

How to Fix (short version):

 

How to Fix (Long Version)

 
 

 

Hey, 

is this still a thing for windows 10 ?

Then i can try this one or is it just for windows ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RubenPAGE said:

Hey, 

is this still a thing for windows 10 ?

Then i can try this one or is it just for windows ?

 

If you are running into issues @RubenPAGE, please still attempt as troubleshooting if you experiencing the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

If you are running into issues @RubenPAGE, please still attempt as troubleshooting if you experiencing the problem.

Sorry im a little bit lost. I dont know what you mean with attempt troubleshooting. 

I bought f1 2020 schumacher Edition.

My main Specs are 

windows 10

ryzen 5

radeon 390

24 gb ram

 I resettet my computer + windows 10 and reinstalled the system. + Steam + Game 3 times

I switched between 4 Networks. 

But nothing works. Im not a pc guru so I need some help and a good explanation for each step. Im sorry.

I also checked the Nat type.

F1 2019 worked fine 2 days ago. Please sent help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RubenPAGE said:

Sorry im a little bit lost. I dont know what you mean with attempt troubleshooting. 

I bought f1 2020 schumacher Edition.

My main Specs are 

windows 10

ryzen 5

radeon 390

24 gb ram

 I resettet my computer + windows 10 and reinstalled the system. + Steam + Game 3 times

I switched between 4 Networks. 

But nothing works. Im not a pc guru so I need some help and a good explanation for each step. Im sorry.

I also checked the Nat type.

F1 2019 worked fine 2 days ago. Please sent help.

"Attempt Troubleshooting" means "what have you tried to fix it"

Please ensure you are on the correct network as you were for 2019. Have you tried some of the solutions in the original master thread? We recommend reading through the below as there is lots of potential solutions, including the one you initially highlighted on Page 5.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

"Attempt Troubleshooting" means "what have you tried to fix it"

Please ensure you are on the correct network as you were for 2019. Have you tried some of the solutions in the original master thread? We recommend reading through the below as there is lots of potential solutions, including the one you initially highlighted on Page 5.

 

I logged into my wifi and tried to open ports or change the Nat type.

I also resetted my whole computer and installed windows 10 new.

I switched between 4 different wifi Networks.

I reinstalled the game 3 times.

I used the same networks i played f1 2019

 

Is the fix I highlighted a fix for windows 10 ? 

So i would try this. For me it looked like its a fix for windows 7. 

And I tried many other solutions mentioned here.

Thanks for the Help.

Edited by RubenPAGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently, we are experiencing some issues with our Online Services as mentioned elsewhere. This could be a reason as to why you are struggling today. Also, please try connecting to these links. If you cannot, there is a networking or firewall issue with your connection.

o   http://ecdn.codemasters.com/FOOFS/ServerStatus/Check.html

o   https://f1s.codemasters.com/F1OS/ServerStatus/ServerStatus.xml

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Currently, we are experiencing some issues with our Online Services as mentioned elsewhere. This could be a reason as to why you are struggling today. Also, please try connecting to these links. If you cannot, there is a networking or firewall issue with your connection.

o   http://ecdn.codemasters.com/FOOFS/ServerStatus/Check.html

 

 

o   https://f1s.codemasters.com/F1OS/ServerStatus/ServerStatus.xml

 

 

The issue appearde yesterday that was 19 hours ago. I dont know if you had these issues yesterday.

I checked those links. They work just fine. So its not a firewall problem. 

Have you got any other ideas?

Thank you for you fast and kind support.

Me League racing mates from the same location in germany arent experiencing issues. Just as an information.

Edited by RubenPAGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RubenPAGE said:

The issue appearde yesterday that was 19 hours ago. I dont know if you had these issues yesterday.

I checked those links. They work just fine. So its not a firewall problem. 

Have you got any other ideas?

Thank you for you fast and kind support.

Me League racing mates from the same location in germany arent experiencing issues. Just as an information. 

We have had server issues upon release, could you update me in a day or two once we have cleared up some issues. We did have to remove Podium Pass temporarily too. Longshot, but another diagnosis is: 

"The game may not have freed up internal resources correctly. This could be caused by running different types of app without resetting the console, or sometimes when resuming from a suspended state. Try doing a hard reboot of your console (turn off and remove power cable for 30 seconds before rebooting) and see if this helps." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We have had server issues upon release, could you update me in a day or two once we have cleared up some issues. We did have to remove Podium Pass temporarily too. Longshot, but another diagnosis is: 

"The game may not have freed up internal resources correctly. This could be caused by running different types of app without resetting the console, or sometimes when resuming from a suspended state. Try doing a hard reboot of your console (turn off and remove power cable for 30 seconds before rebooting) and see if this helps." 

Hey, 

if figuerd something out. Now one Network is working !! Yay so its not my computer.

Sadly my own Network isnt working. Although Net mask is open (checked it). 

I have to change some settings in my Network. Are there any ideas from your side what it could be? 

Maybe Ports or something like that.

Its an Vodafone Gigacube which is working from the mobile Net. 

So no connection with an DSL cable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RubenPAGE said:

Hey, 

if figuerd something out. Now one Network is working !! Yay so its not my computer.

Sadly my own Network isnt working. Although Net mask is open (checked it). 

I have to change some settings in my Network. Are there any ideas from your side what it could be? 

Maybe Ports or something like that.

Its an Vodafone Gigacube which is working from the mobile Net. 

So no connection with an DSL cable.

Try the port forwarding possibly. I don't know your personal network status so it might be best to investigate from there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Currently, we are experiencing some issues with our Online Services as mentioned elsewhere. This could be a reason as to why you are struggling today. Also, please try connecting to these links. If you cannot, there is a networking or firewall issue with your connection.

o   http://ecdn.codemasters.com/FOOFS/ServerStatus/Check.html

 

 

o   https://f1s.codemasters.com/F1OS/ServerStatus/ServerStatus.xml

 

 

I cannot connect to to the first link with my internet. You said then you may know the problem and whats to change.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RubenPAGE said:

I cannot connect to to the first link with my internet. You said then you may know the problem and whats to change.

Yeah, basically, if you cant connect to those links, you have a router/firewall issue and your permissions don't allow the game, hence the error code. In terms of fixes, I wouldn't be able to advise on individual setups. You will have to troubleshoot from there online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 5:25 PM, RubenPAGE said:

I cannot connect to to the first link with my internet. You said then you may know the problem and whats to change.

Have you found anyway to fix it as I use the Gigacube as well and can't connect to the servers at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×