Jump to content Jump to content

Error 1008:H Master thread

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

As we have a few posts on this, I've merged them all together 👍

Before you post, could I ask that you check on the first few pages to see if there is already a thread on the subject you are looking for. It might help you solve your issues quicker or at least understand them

Thx @BarryBL, just a question, with the hotspot works but with the cable no, what could it be? It's weird this issues what causes it? I played to the game before dinner and worked normally with cable, then i rejoined and got this error, i didn't change any settings. Thx in advance for your reply.

Edited by GAVRA91

I don't have access to the list of error codes, so I got no idea what the error code would mean, but I think what you could try is to use a mobile hotspot (or something similar) to test if this happens when connected to another network.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, UP100 said:

I don't have access to the list of error codes, so I got no idea what the error code would mean, but I think what you could try is to use a mobile hotspot (or something similar) to test if this happens when connected to another network.

I'll try but that don't resolve the problem i can't Play all the day with smartphone connection

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, UP100 said:

thanks for the advice. hopefully it works🤞🏻

34 minutes ago, Marcello5 said:

thanks for the advice. hopefully it works🤞🏻

Try to report back if it works, so that we could potentially find a fix for the actual issue, instead of a workaround 🙂 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:51 AM, BarryBL said:

That looks like its the ideal one for the PS4. 

A google search on 'NAT Type' and 'Port Forwarding' may prove potentially useful information into troubleshooting the connectivity problems.

I found a solution i change web setting from my ps4 follow the rule about this video and change the DNS 

Did you try changing your DNS settings like the solution @Zukkinakiller96 offered? Or try setting up a static IP address. That might help too. Check out this link: https://portforward.com/networking/static-ip-ps4/ Whatever you are trying, always make sure to have all details of your original settings so you can return to the original settings.

Sorry to hear that. Beside the fact that this issue very probably is not caused by the game, I cannot help you regarding the refund you are asking for. You have to go were you bought it and if bought directly from Codemaster you will have to wait there reply. This is not something a moderator can fix for you. Sorry. 

• 1512marcel changed the title to Error 1008:H Master thread
  • BarryBL featured this topic
  • BarryBL pinned this topic