Jump to content Jump to content

Is my new T150 pro broken?

Marko90

Hi guys!

I am new to this forum, just bought Thrustmaster T150 Pro and it is my first ffb wheel.

Wanted to try it out in F1 2019, and then the problem happened. I am playing on PS4.

The steering becomes very hard to turn, very tough to hold a straight line. I know that this wheel make sound when turning, but in race this sound is weird (I am afraid I will brake something:classic_blush:) and thats why I am wondering is everything normal.

Tried to make some changes in settings, and it felt better(4sec slower than joypad playing still:classic_unsure:), but I cant imagine playing Monaco for example. Hope it is just because of the ffb settings, and I would appreciate any help. Also when self calibration is finished, in game it shows my wheel is -4 centered, not zero.

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Marko90 said:

Hi guys!

I am new to this forum, just bought Thrustmaster T150 Pro and it is my first ffb wheel.

Wanted to try it out in F1 2019, and then the problem happened. I am playing on PS4.

The steering becomes very hard to turn, very tough to hold a straight line. I know that this wheel make sound when turning, but in race this sound is weird (I am afraid I will brake something:classic_blush:) and thats why I am wondering is everything normal.

Tried to make some changes in settings, and it felt better(4sec slower than joypad playing still:classic_unsure:), but I cant imagine playing Monaco for example. Hope it is just because of the ffb settings, and I would appreciate any help. Also when self calibration is finished, in game it shows my wheel is -4 centered, not zero.

Cheers

You could do worse than plug it in a PC, check the firmware and read the manual about resetting the centre value.

37 minutes ago, Marko90 said:

Everything is up to date, but my wheel is still 49.6, so exectly as in the game - 4. Followed all the instructions, but just can't set to 50% after auto calibration. 

I'm attaching two FAQs from the Thrustmaster TA section that EXPLICITLY tell you how to recalibrate the CV.

The second document has important points to note.

thr_eng_00160.pdf

thr_eng_00162.pdf

Archived