About the logic in Unranked lobbies.

Posted (edited)

I'm just curious, not offending or try to be offensive in any way. Just trying to get some of the logic in the lobbies people make.

- 45/90min. Practice / full or short quali / 3! Or 5! Lap race ???? WHY A 3 OR 5 LAP RACE with such ling practice and quali

-REALISTIC car performance -> Same. WHY? It's online, i always create equal lobbies. 

-Training, no quali, 50% race. Why no quali, especially with 50% race.

- no training full or short qualy, 3 or 5 lap race. 

and there are a lot more combinations which I can't wrap my head around. And when someone sets CUSTOM weather, I would like to see what he setup. If its a 80% rain race, i would like to pass and give someone else my spot.

another STUPID/DUMB thing, when you create a lobby, and don't want anyone else to join, MAKE IT CLOSED IN STEAD OF OPEN. Open means exactly what it says, open to EVERYONE. Don't go beeing the ***** who can't even setup a lobby right, and then with everyone ramming and bashing people who are not in your group. When YOU set a lobby to open, then be a big boy and behave like an adult. I see things like ramming, or mass leaving the lobby. Those are just dikc moves because someone in your group doesn't know how to create a private lobby, and other people don't need to suffer for their stupidity. Creating a lobby isn't rocketscience!

like I said, I just can't get the logic behind some lobbies.

Edited by AlexTT
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

not offending or try to be offensive in any way.

Do you have a fever by any chance?

🤔 😝

As to what you pointed out you are completely forgetting that literal 5 year olds play the game and set up their own lobbies. Whereas personally I believe for the protection of children only people 13 and over should be able to create online meeting places with strangers I don't believe that rule is integrated into the game? Correct me if I'm wrong. I think THAT'S your problem mate. Kids don't spend 15 mins planning a lobby structure then implementing it perfectly from scratch. They kind of experiment and try random stuff out when and where they think of it with no thought to possible consequences.

Bless 'em!

🙆🙏🤔💭🙄😁

• Thanks 1

Bless 'em indeed.

These are the casual players the game is designed for, not the serious f1 game the real drivers and esports stars play...

I don't get why long practice and quali sessions and use 3 or 5 lap races. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, AlexTT said:

I don't get why long practice and quali sessions and use 3 or 5 lap races. 

Probably just to do some laps in practice, not even intending to make it to the race. I do this sometimes if I just want to test some settings and stuff or get some laps in with no AI as you can start a practice session by yourself online.