Jump to content

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Recommended Posts

Many thanks Barry. Whether fortunate enough to be selected or not I hope everyone enjoys the testing phase and helps the developers as best they can in helping shape the new game to be the best one yet 👍

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Signed up, looking forward to hopefully being able to help again! 

@BarryBL Have you considered giving the actual F1 guys a spot? Heard they might have some extra time on their hands 😉

Edited by Worntoathread
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Worntoathread said:

Signed up, looking forward to hopefully being able to help again! 

@BarryBL Have you considered giving the actual F1 guys a spot? Heard they might have some extra time on their hands 😉

Depends if they apply on the forums @Worntoathread😛 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BarryBL
He bud, if you applied before are you automatically applied every year unless you cancel? Reason I'm asking is that I just went to sign up again and at the top of the beta section was a question similar to "do you wish to participate in beta testing?" My answer from last year was already there as "yes" so if actually do nothing this year will it still count as an application?

I'm definitely OK with participating again was just checking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's not letting me change my gamertag for my preferred platform? Any help for this?

 

My new GT is DongerRang yet it still shows my old GT as F A P Ericsson.

Edited by DongerRang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sloppysmusic said:

@BarryBL
He bud, if you applied before are you automatically applied every year unless you cancel? Reason I'm asking is that I just went to sign up again and at the top of the beta section was a question similar to "do you wish to participate in beta testing?" My answer from last year was already there as "yes" so if actually do nothing this year will it still count as an application?

I'm definitely OK with participating again was just checking!

One of the questions is about which specific game you want to test for, so it seems like you have to do it again, or at least tick that specific box.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed with @dogryan100 on this. @sloppysmusic, we needed to find a way to differentiate from 2019 Beta and 2020 Beta. I'd recommend making sure its set to 'Yes' and the 2020 Beta is selected.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dogryan100 said:

One of the questions is about which specific game you want to test for, so it seems like you have to do it again, or at least tick that specific box.

There seems to be no way to edit the info at least on my tablet. Here is Screenshot with game already selected from last year. There is no edit button I can see. Excuse me if I'm being slow it's still early for me! Dang can't upload it yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Agreed with @dogryan100 on this. @sloppysmusic, we needed to find a way to differentiate from 2019 Beta and 2020 Beta. I'd recommend making sure its set to 'Yes' and the 2020 Beta is selected.

Where do I edit the info? I see no check box just last year's info?

Screenshot_20200423-104702_Firefox.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Depends if they apply on the forums @Worntoathread😛 

😄 Do any of them even have an account? Seriously though, I wouldn't want to miss an opportunity to get some serious handling pointers and feedback from F1 drivers, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd be up for it if you'd approach them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On the top right of your profile screen @sloppysmusic there should be an'edit profile' option.

Should then see this: 

image.png

  • Thanks 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×