Jump to content

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Karter430 said:

are we allowed to select two check boxes for preferred game mode?  I don't want to screw my chances my choosing both if it might cancel me out but I'm fine with trying out single player and multiplayer if I'm given the chance!

Yes, you can. As long the question doesn't specify to select just one, select as many as you like

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BarryBL Morning Barry, 

Just a quick one I am struggling with.
I have had a change of email, currently my old email is linked to my account and I am struggling to find a way to change this under settings?

Can this be changed your side or will I need to retract my beta application on this account and create a new account?

Cheers,

Ryan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, vuktomasevic26 said:

@BarryBL

What's your criteria for picking participants of the closed beta?

There is no criteria at the moment. Simply apply in full and hope to be chosen 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

@BarryBL Hi What should I enter Gamertags , please enter your Gamertag for your preferred platform and  since when will you check all these applications.

Can you change your application any time before checking or do you have to enter everything right the first time?

Will you tell me how?  I would be grateful for your help

Just the alias you play your games under. In case we need to contact you in the BETA for invites etc and we know who you are.

You can edit and change until closing date no problem @Pawel567

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hanko2D said:

Help. I’m stuck in an infinite look at posts loop before i can apply. I’ve looked at them all but it’s not moving me on

Please contact me in DM's if help needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Minty2000 said:

@BarryBL Morning Barry, 

Just a quick one I am struggling with.
I have had a change of email, currently my old email is linked to my account and I am struggling to find a way to change this under settings?

Can this be changed your side or will I need to retract my beta application on this account and create a new account?

Cheers,

Ryan

 

DM me @Minty2000 when possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, my I changed my username on PS4 before the beta last year and I could use it, but now I the application  I couldn’t set the new PSN Name, so there’s still the old ID, what should I do? Or does it still works?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, MissionTime05 said:

Hey, my I changed my username on PS4 before the beta last year and I could use it, but now I the application  I couldn’t set the new PSN Name, so there’s still the old ID, what should I do? Or does it still works?

Add it into the profile section. As long as there is a method of contacting you if you are successful, then we can work around it. It should be able to now be changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Done as well. Hopefully I get to test it again, like I had the opportunity of doing so with the F1 2018 Beta.

Edited by rico2209

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope i will be Choosen After 2016 and 2017 Cheers guys  Good luck To you all 😄😄😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BarryBL For the beta do you need to have your instagram account, twitter, youtube etc in your profile? Because I have now my gamertag of Steam in it but do you need more for the beta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Martijn5402 said:

@BarryBL For the beta do you need to have your instagram account, twitter, youtube etc in your profile? Because I have now my gamertag of Steam in it but do you need more for the beta?

@Martijn5402, nope. Just complete the BETA Access information and you're good 😄 

16 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

@BarryBL How many can get to closed beta F1 2020 in general and in Poland?

We allocated by players per platform and not by country. Numbers are TBC at this moment in time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BarryBL I have just one question more. On my Steam account it's saying that I have 1 vac ban on the game CS GO. But that was almost 2.5 years, does this affect you in less change or not being chosen? Cause it's so long ago that it really frustrates me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

done it. now i hope that you chose me again after 2017  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×