F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

30 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Yeah, cover the bases just if you are unsure. Makes it easier for us to contact you should you be successful

Ok, will do that! Thanks for your help!

On 4/23/2020 at 2:02 PM, BarryBL said:

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Also, do note that replying 'Done' is not necessary. Assist to @UP100 on this one 😛 

Done, hopefully I can do it never done it before

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Add it into the profile section. As long as there is a method of contacting you if you are successful, then we can work around it. It should be able to now be changed.

Thank you, I updated now my PSN Name on the application.

I applied as well hoping i get selected! Thanks a lot for doing this and stay safe 

This will be the third time I try to participate, 2018 and 2019 I wasn't one of the lucky ones, third time is a charm! maybe this time will be my lucky time.

Applied! Would love to be on the beta super excited for the next game!

Is it okay to select more than one box here or are you only allowed to select one?

canvas.png

• Agree 1

Here’s hoping I actually get chosen for once lol

Honestly cannot wait to try this out, especially if there’s a career mode beta. New Manager Career reminds me of MotoGP 20 somewhat

Posted (edited)

Done, applied, hopefully will get the invite) 🙂

Edited by R3iAr

45 minutes ago, WingerST said:

Is it okay to select more than one box here or are you only allowed to select one?

canvas.png

Yes for that question you can select them all if you plan to test them all

• Thanks 2

So ready :) I expected I'll get: DD I applied for the first time: D.