F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Posted (edited)

Done! Hope to get in, thanks for the opportunity guys!

Edited by theejanza

I hope we did everything right? please keep it up, we stand behind you and would be very happy about the beta version best regards Racing League esports www.rl-esports.de

On 4/23/2020 at 10:02 AM, BarryBL said:

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Also, do note that replying 'Done' is not necessary. Assist to @UP100 on this one 😛 

I hope I can win

Posted (edited)

Ok, let's do it!

Can't wait 😜

Edited by tYsU

When do we find out if we are chosen and if we do get chosen when do we get to play 😁

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kogoda10 said:

When do we find out if we are chosen and if we do get chosen when do we get to play 😁

The main post says that the deadline for submissions is 11:59pm BST on the 6th of May, so some time after that

Edited by KingdomsOfRust
Added timezone

Love to test the beta and recommend to all the people I race with in AOR

Posted (edited)

Really want to join the beta for the first time, it would be lovely to test the game before its released.

2019 was a great game, only thing I would improve is the multiplayer gliches, and unbearing lag sometimes and to much understeer in the cars. This is all.

Cheers from Slovenia.

Edited by weltmeister2211

Excellent. Just applied.

Looking forward to hopefully getting to test the game!