F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Posted (edited)

Done👍 I hope there will be something and Gl for everyone 😀

image.png

Edited by Fikuszkukisz18

Any minimum hardware specs released yet?   What operating systems will f12020 support?

Can't wait for the final release, but in the meantime, helping to make it even better sounds good as well.

Applied, let's get this s p e e d, really hoping to be chosen. 

Hopefully third time lucky for me as I didn't get chosen on the last two beta. Really hope I can help with the beta considering I have all the time in the world stuck at home lol

Stay safe everyone and good luck on accessing the beta

It's funny that people only register for the beta test here and only write one review.

People should be selected who have been active in the forum for a long time and who have been committed to improvements.

You'd think everyone else just wants to play the new game.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, LILLHELM said:

It's funny that people only register for the beta test here and only write one review.

People should be selected who have been active in the forum for a long time and who have been committed to improvements.

You'd think everyone else just wants to play the new game.

Whilst I'm sure there are people who are just here thinking they can just get the game early, they will no doubt be weeded out in the application process. However, people like myself that are new to the forum have helped test other games that aren't related to CodeMasters and have experience of finding bugs and diagnosing crashes etc, so to say they should only be part of the forums is pretty daft, so long as people show competency and want what is best for the game then it shouldn't matter.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

daft? thank you Einstein

Edited by LILLHELM

Also new to the forum here, only really used steam ones before but have beta tested other games, hoping this will be another to add to the list! 

Posted (edited)

I can't wait. :classic_love:

image.png.55ce84812926b1d3859c5a5fc3449ac4.png

Edited by RxCan
  • Agree 1

Can't wait to participate the beta test 🎈

Also, I will definitely buy PS5 in this holiday season. Hope, the F1 2020 would come with full PS5 support.

Done and really excited to play the game!!

Hope it is as well polished as 2019