F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

just signed up, good luck to all of you guys 🙂

• Like 1

I have done, but I don't know if you have seen... Oh I really want to test this beta! :classic_ninja:

On 4/23/2020 at 3:02 PM, BarryBL said:

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Also, do note that replying 'Done' is not necessary. Assist to @UP100 on this one 😛 

I done 🙏🏻

Posted (edited)

It would be nice to see a new installment before its release in stores. I signed up. It doesn't hurt to try :classic_wink: 🚗💨

And question out of curiosity: how many people are to be selected depending on the platform?

Edited by eMc0B

7 hours ago, eMc0B said:

It would be nice to see a new installment before its release in stores. I signed up. It doesn't hurt to try :classic_wink: 🚗💨

And question out of curiosity: how many people are to be selected depending on the platform?

In previous years it has been 300 per platform. One year the pool was extended during the beta to increase the MP mode testing, but only for about the last 10 days I think.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ramonedagain said:

Done it, i Want to play the game soon, o hope i get chosen.

You mean TEST the game?

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Is there any information on when the beta will go live?

Hope I'll get selected and find some reproducable bugs early so they can get fixed before game release.

1 hour ago, steviejay69 said:

In previous years it has been 300 per platform.

Thanks. So I don't have much chance. But I can try 👍😉.

This is so great I never had a beta of F1, if I ever have this beta I am going to be so proud

Posted (edited)

First time interested, i already played f1 2019, and i want to improve f1 2020 as possible as i can, thsts why i asked enjoy beta access. I always been a sim racer on major platforms and other than Codemasters, but the game needs some improvements, especially on multiplayer, graphics are amazing!, so the multiplayer must be awesome too!

Edited by eZiS
Some more adds
  • Agree 1

Are you able to sign up for single player and multiplayer, or are you only allowed to sign up for 1

21 minutes ago, MtthwL83 said:

Are you able to sign up for single player and multiplayer, or are you only allowed to sign up for 1

Yes you can sign up for both as well as split screen 🙂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 4/23/2020 at 9:02 AM, BarryBL said:

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Also, do note that replying 'Done' is not necessary. Assist to @UP100 on this one 😛 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:02 PM, BarryBL said:

The hype is real is guys good luck to everyone who signed up and I hope you all get picked 😎🤞🏽

• Like 1

Hopefully the monitor part of the dxdiag isnt considered too closely i ran the dxdiag on my 1080p tv but i game on 1440p 144hz monitor