F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

I have now signed up on my profile for the f1 2020 beta.

My experience from other beta programmes is that you get sent a key to your email, for the beta. Is that the case here? Does it appear in my profile, or what?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Collin said:

My experience from other beta programmes is that you get sent a key to your email, for the beta. Is that the case here? Does it appear in my profile, or what?

You'll get an email saying you are picked for the beta, 

Then, you will have a beta code sent to your email.

We all going to look at our personal email when we get information or if someone gets an email about being chosen to the beta.

Edited by zon1bzh
Info
  • Like 1

@BarryBL Saw a message in a server I'm in about having a chat with you up, just wondering how will you be notified if you have been selected and when you will after the deadline. Thanks Ad

47 minutes ago, Adironeuve said:

@BarryBL Saw a message in a server I'm in about having a chat with you up, just wondering how will you be notified if you have been selected and when you will after the deadline. Thanks Ad

Hi @Adironeuve,

I don't really understand the first bit, but check @zon1bzh's post on how it has happened previously.

Applied fo rthe new beta. Hopefully i can get picked. 

I wounder if you'll try to sell $200 of DLC again, including content taken directly from previous games and paid DLC... 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Adironeuve,

I don't really understand the first bit, but check @zon1bzh's post on how it has happened previously.

Thanks, and the first part was I sent by the way of bica from rnl as I steward and the multiplayer in the beta as he told us about it this morning to sign up if we wanted to help out with the beta testong. But thanks I'll keep an eye out cheers for the help. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/23/2020 at 3:02 PM, BarryBL said:

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Also, do note that replying 'Done' is not necessary. Assist to @UP100 on this one 😛 

So, if i'm right @BarryBL by "2" you mean on the one hand the choice of the game (2019/2020) and on the other hand the gamemode (Singleplay / Multiplayer / Split Screen) right? So it is only possible to test one of these gamemodes? If i remember right for the 2018 BETA i checked both (singleplayer / multiplayer) and still got accepted to the BETA. 🤔

Edited by JanVan8ern

@BarryBL and how do I know I got selected? thanks for any answers ! 😀(Sorry if it's written somewhere and I didn't notice it)