F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

5 minutes ago, Houmis03 said:

@BarryBL and how do I know I got selected? thanks for any answers ! 😀(Sorry if it's written somewhere and I didn't notice it) 

@Houmis03 You will receive an e-mail with the beta key and further instructions what to do next.

1 hour ago, JanVan8ern said:

So, if i'm right @BarryBL by "2" you mean on the one hand the choice of the game (2019/2020) and on the other hand the gamemode (Singleplay / Multiplayer / Split Screen) right? So it is only possible to test one of these gamemodes? If i remember right for the 2018 BETA i checked both (singleplayer / multiplayer) and still got accepted to the BETA. 🤔

I believe the 2 are the console you wish to test on, and the level of experience you have, since those two questions have "please select one" beside them. So you can pick all three game modes if you fancy.

I hope I get the BETA test this year.  I had the wrong gamertag for my preferred console.  I fixed that for this year!!!  I can't wait to play the game regardless!

Just a quick question. If we are successful, when would we expect to be told?

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, connornor said:

Just a quick question. If we are successful, when would we expect to be told?

They haven't said yet, Barry posted somewhere no confirmations yet but the application close date is may 5.

• Like 1

Hi, I'm new to the application system and haven't tried it before. How do you know that you did/didn't get in? Will a download be available on my console? Is it an email with a code? Just wanted to make sure so as to not miss anything. 

Posted (edited)

if you are chosen
You will get email 

if you are not don't get any

Edited by massa88

I am completly new to the Sport  i started playing a couple weeks ago.

I Would be very happy if i could join the Beta.

My profile is filled in and i think im done so far. GL 

Nice to test some good games. Maybe, it will be the most interesting beta test in my life 🙂