Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

I applied, is there a chance that I will get F1 2020 or just the elite?

Posted (edited)

Informations for people who are applying for the first time:

It's not a full game,

single player mode is only a few circuits (7 circuits max)

Multiplayer, its unranked lobbies. (I don't do multiplayer so if someone can add info, it be great)

And finally, split screen, so far no info on that, but we can guess that it's going to be the same as single player: a few circuits. 

Edited by zon1bzh
A space missing
  • Like 3

I would love to Roy out the new and last game for the Xbox one generation, I would love it 

there is any news about when we could receive the email if chosen? thank you so much

Posted (edited)

i done it hope to get an invite ❤️ :classic_biggrin:👍

Edited by salva23

On 4/23/2020 at 2:02 PM, BarryBL said:

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Also, do note that replying 'Done' is not necessary. Assist to @UP100 on this one 😛 

It is done

• Haha 1

I have signed for this application, and I have to say I'm so hyped about this game. It's been three years since I've got back to this racing community and Codemasters did an amazing job every year. I want to thank them all for these kind of games. I hope I can be choosen for the beta application as I've experienced as a beta tester for some other games and have a good constructive critism. I wish everyone good luck!