F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Done! Hope to see some more content soon!!

Hi, is there any time frame when the beta is going to start?

2 hours ago, CrazyMasterMC said:

I'm blocked at 67%

Yes my profile is also stuck a 67% completion.

@CardConvict
@CrazyMasterMC

Unofficial bonus points from me for being observant and willing to point out issues when you first see them! I've been here approx 2 years and mine still also says 67% yet there is no way I am see to complete it. Just a profile loop. I hadn't got around to posting about it yet so like I said congrats for pointing that out! 👍👏

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

@CardConvict
@CrazyMasterMC

Unofficial bonus points from me for being observant and willing to point out issues when you first see them! I've been here approx 2 years and mine still also says 67% yet there is no way I am see to complete it. Just a profile loop. I hadn't got around to posting about it yet so like I said congrats for pointing that out! 👍👏

It seems to be that the bug was caused because 'Google Stadia' was added as an option to the 'Gaming Setup' tab of your profile. I don't know why it happened but you can just dismiss it really.

Edited by UP100
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, UP100 said:

It seems to be that the bug was caused because 'Google Stadia' was added as an option to the 'Gaming Setup' tab of your profile. I don't know why it happened but you can just dismiss it really.

You  mean added automatically by the forum software? Cos I certainly didn't add it! When you say dismiss do you actually mean ignore as there is no way to actually dismiss it. It's plastered permanently at the top of every forum page for me taking an inch of valuable space on my tablet 😎

Thanks for at least informing us of the cause though, that's a good start!

EDIT : Wow with my reading glasses on I finally saw the dismiss button. Thanks man! It was a bigger to click being so tiny but I managed it! Yay 😉👍😎

Edited by sloppysmusic
Fixed!
  • Like 1

Me too, 67% blocked.

it’s a problem for f1 2020 beta?

30 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

You  mean added automatically by the forum software? Cos I certainly didn't add it! When you say dismiss do you actually mean ignore as there is no way to actually dismiss it. It's plastered permanently at the top of every forum page for me taking an inch of valuable space on my tablet 😎

The issue appeared (to me) immeadiately after @PJTierney added the 'Google Stadia' option to this:

image.png.c002a34665a5e70b1af02ecc48ac6868.png

Here is the original thread about the lack of an option for Google Stadia

and here is the first report I saw about it:

I have no clue why I didn't report it though. I guess I just didn't bother as I forgot all about it after I had pressed the 'dismiss' button 😁

I’d like try this beta because I’m tried of watching frozen 1-2. And I’m wondering if the Das feature is intact. I would really like to see how the stadia version handles. 

Signed up! I hope this time i will be choosing me because in the last year i can't try the beta 😊 

Good luck for everyone! 🤞 

12 hours ago, Xivor70 said:

Me too, 67% blocked.

it’s a problem for f1 2020 beta?

No, it's not related to the beta. There is an entry for Twitter, Twitch and YT. My profile is blocked at 67% complete because I don't have Twitter.

It needs fixing really. The dismiss button is OK but each time you sign in the prompt comes back. Not cool. Some other metric needs putting on the field completion.

• Agree 2

Maybe this year 🤞

(Otherwise I'll get very unlucky for 4 years in a row)

Posted (edited)

I`m willing to get this F1 2020 , and help with the development of this game`s year
i`m a very active player and play everyday
Lets see if i get picked!

Edited by Fpnunes