F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Posted (edited)

I hope to have the chance to receive, I like the franchise a lot.

Edited by arthurluizmf

I love this game sooo much

I wish I could play the beta of 2020 soo bad career is my litteral favourite 

@BarryBL Sorry was dreaming about 2020 but then reality hit after I posted it realizing I posted that when I didn't mean to sorry. I can't stop thinking about my team

Hey do u know when you are gonna pick people or have u already done it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, baboonJay said:

Hey do u know when you are gonna pick people or have u already done it

The main post says the closing date is the 6th, so I would guess they stop accepting applications then, spend a few days going through them, then getting in touch after that point

Is it too late to sign up. I took part in 2017 would like to help again. 

Kind Regards 

Daniel 

Posted (edited)

Hi, I run a sim rig with tactile motion (buttkicker / Simhub), have been simming since 1994 including having developed mods for rFactor, and have played all Codemasters F1 games in depth since 2010, never using aids. Do you think they need people like me or is the beta mainly geared for console players?

Edited by SahareStudios
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SahareStudios said:

Hi, I run a sim rig with tactile motion (buttkicker / Simhub), have been simming since 1994 including having developed mods for rFactor, and have played all Codemasters F1 games in depth since 2010, never using aids. Do you think they need people like me or is the beta mainly geared for console players?

The beta could absolutely use some serious sim racers as well as more casual and pad players so I hope you'll apply! It's usually focussed on different aspects of the game, but handling, physics and FFB are sure to be some of them.

Edited by Worntoathread

Done it. Forgot to reply to forum. Knowing my luck ATM I won't get in because of it. Hey ho. I just know if I do I can give great feedback

Posted (edited)

Hope to get chosen. Have been a massive fan of Racing since I was a kid and I'm doing a personal modding project for a Sim that will have the vast majority of F1/Indy seasons and all the research on that has given me a very more realistic perspective of how the cars actually should perform and other areas.

Edited by PedroPM94

Guest Veeninho

Done some days ago, but better be safe then sorry and post here too. 😉

On 23/4/2020 at 15:02, BarryBL said:

*** INFORMACIÓN IMPORTANTE PARA SU APLICACIÓN - POR FAVOR LEA ***

Hemos recibido informes de que la pregunta del gamertag no se pudo editar. Esto ahora ha sido resuelto. 

Regrese a su perfil y al formulario de solicitud BETA Access y actualícelo cuando sea posible para ser considerado

2 de las preguntas de la casilla de verificación requieren que se seleccione UNA respuesta solamente. Seleccionar más que esto anulará su solicitud. Asegúrese de que sus selecciones cumplan con los criterios antes del cierre para evitar decepciones.

Como recordatorio amable, usted debe asegurarse de que su solicitud sea correcta y tenga en cuenta. No quiero ser duro, pero no habrá suficiente tiempo en el día para revisar los perfiles de todos 😄 😄 😄  Si lo hago por uno, tendré que considerar hacerlo por todos. Espero que entiendas  

Sugiero que posiblemente cierre la sesión de su cuenta, vuelva a iniciar sesión y verifique que su información se haya guardado como regla general para asegurarse.

Además, tenga en cuenta que no es necesario responder 'Listo'. Ayudar a @ UP100 en este 😛 

@UP100 Ready😉

I would really love the chance  and have plenty of time on my hands at the moment I have put my application in, really hopeful for a code to help you sort out any glitches it may have good luck guys

when will the code come out?

10 minutes ago, Fb46 said:

when will the code come out?

18 hours ago, BarryBL said:

We are still due for closing date and time of 06/05/2020 23:59 GMT. Then we'll need some time to find and sort the applications. I'll update everyone with the next steps early Thursday.

• Like 1

thanks! i didn't see the message