F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Posted (edited)

I hope the beta plays, I want to start investigating the game   😎

Edited by KayPax

Can you tell when the information on who got into open beta F1 2020 will be available? @BarryBL

4 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

Can you tell when the information on who got into open beta F1 2020 will be available? @BarryBL

BETA applications end today @Pawel567. After that, successful applicants will be contact about a week or so after the applications end

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I assume our profiles are checked automatically, i.e. we don't have to physically announce here that we have applied? 

Just in case, here's my post saying:

'Done'

🙂

2 minutes ago, Morsify said:

I assume our profiles are checked automatically, i.e. we don't have to physically announce here that we have applied? 

'Done'

🙂

think so 😄

No need to say done 🙂 

What you could do is roam around the forums and talk about things!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Morsify said:

'Done'

🙂

I believe, i saw @BarryBL or @UP100 state that there's no need to post "done" in the threads, a couple of days ago.

• Like 1

Hopefully will get picked and get a feel for the game, when it comes out i will be going for the platinum trophy on PS4 and be one of the few to have the platinum trophy for all 11 F1 games on PS3/4. 

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know when we will find out if we have been accepted in the the BETA?
Edit: doesn't matter just read some more of this Topic. we will find out about a week from now if we have been accepted.

Edited by Callumwar

2 hours ago, Kondzio1005 said:

when will you know who got to the tests?

6 hours ago, BarryBL said:

BETA applications end today @Pawel567. After that, successful applicants will be contact about a week or so after the applications end

Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2020 at 5:51 PM, PBRACING7 said:

I love this game sooo much

I wish I could play the beta of 2020 soo bad career is my litteral favourite 

You know the beta is not the full game right ? 

Edited by AxelArvidzon39

How will the successful applicants be contacted? Via email, through forum...?

Let's let the devs do their thing, it's been explained when and what will happen. Be patient and more info will be provided when they have it 😀

On 5/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, Worntoathread said:

The beta could absolutely use some serious sim racers as well as more casual and pad players so I hope you'll apply! It's usually focussed on different aspects of the game, but handling, physics and FFB are sure to be some of them.

Ok, thanks.

I applied.

BETA Applications now CLOSED. Thank You

• Thanks 10

Just now, BarryBL said:

BETA Applications now CLOSED. Thank You

How are successful  applicants chosen, is it a random process or are there more factors in play?

• Like 1

Just now, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

How are successful  applicants chosen, is it a random process or are there more factors in play?

Hi @THEHAMZAGAMER12,

In the interest of fairness for all, I wouldn't feel comfortable disclosing this information. 

We've had a LOT of applicants for this years BETA, and I'd personally prefer to keep decision making with the Codemasters team, as some difficult decisions may have to be made with only so much space available. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Wishing the best of luck to everyone.

Don't forget to check your emails.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, BarryBL said:

Hi @THEHAMZAGAMER12,

In the interest of fairness for all, I wouldn't feel comfortable disclosing this information. 

We've had a LOT of applicants for this years BETA, and I'd personally prefer to keep decision making with the Codemasters team, as some difficult decisions may have to be made with only so much space available. 

I am 100% understanding in this situation and respect your decision. Atleast you have been honest about it which i highly appreciate, something that was missing on these forums for years tbh. So thank you for always being honest and clear about certain situations🙂

• Like 3
  • Agree 1