F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Hi BarryBL thank for your work here.

But if beta is not available yet, why on youtube there is so many youtuber that test beta (and make video)? Last year in beta program is denied any video or other but youtube is full of gameplay :S

for example nu (that i follow) 

@Lunadix The gameplays from content creators aren't from the BETA, they've been provided an early copy of the game and also they've been allowed to make videos on them

Ok thank you 🙂 

because i read beta so i think is THE beta. 

2 minutes ago, ItzJackMB said:

how do i know if ive been picked?

Has been mentioned numerous times. Be patient. You will be Emailed at some point over the next week or so more than likely. 

Just now, UNiTY Ryan said:

Has been mentioned numerous times. Be patient. You will be Emailed at some point over the next week or so more than likely. 

thanks, sorry for bothering, should have read before!

• Agree 1

yeah I definitely think this game has the potential to be easily the best one, simply coz the beta testing is gonna get done with everybody on furlough so were all stuck at home, what better way to spend it than test the beta out and give good feedback 🙂

Guys, How will we know if we have been choosen for the Beta?

Posted (edited)

Dude come on just read a few posts above ffs

Edited by TheWalker17
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ilTrap said:

Guys, How will we know if we have been choosen for the Beta?

See one of the many previous responses to this exact question...

33 minutes ago, UNiTY Ryan said:

You will be notified by e-mail if you're picked (BarryBL has a lot of work to do regarding the list, since there's a huge number of applications this year), just be patient 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yuusha said:

Riceverai una notifica via e-mail se verrai scelto (BarryBL ha molto lavoro da fare per quanto riguarda l'elenco, dal momento che quest'anno ci sono moltissime domande), sii paziente 😉

Thank you guys, sorry but i had not read the previous messages

• Agree 1

I know we all want to get a chance to feedback on the game early but patience is a virtue. The guys and girls at Codemasters work extremely hard to bring us fantastic games every year (not just F1) so the least we can do is show restraint. I was on the beta last year which was an honour but trying to find 300 people (based on last years beta) from a large number of applications is no easy feat. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I checked the date that I got the email telling me I was in for last years 2019 Beta on the 14th of May. So I'd say to all the people constantly saying when it's going to come - Just be patient and wait. Once Content Creators start being allowed to put videos out it shouldn't be too long. I will be optimistic and say hopefully the end of next week we might know who's in and who isn't.

Yeah i think Tomorrow or Friday  we know It  and Goodluck to everyone ☺👀

yeah good luck to everyone, can't wait to try out Zandvoort and Vietnam, judging by Ben and JD's footage it looks amazing hahah 🙂

• Agree 2

By looking at the WIP footage it looks like they've fixed the Ferrari engine sound not being in sync with the revs. I always rely on the engine sound when changing gears and by doing that in F1 2019 I would always hit the rev limiter. So thanks Codies :classic_biggrin: