F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

On 4/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, BarryBL said:

After last week’s F1® 2020 Announcement, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join us for another year of our F1® Beta programme. We’ll be road-testing our handling additions and alterations, the new split-screen feature, as well as the online multiplayer section of F1® 2020, as we look to continue to improve key aspects of this year’s game. 

Applications for the F1® Beta Programme are now live, and will run until 06/05/2019, 23:59 BST. To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu. When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up area after the Social Media section.

Please confirm that you are applying for the correct Beta, read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, BarryBL said:

After last week’s F1® 2020 Announcement, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join us for another year of our F1® Beta programme. We’ll be road-testing our handling additions and alterations, the new split-screen feature, as well as the online multiplayer section of F1® 2020, as we look to continue to improve key aspects of this year’s game. 

Applications for the F1® Beta Programme are now live, and will run until 06/05/2019, 23:59 BST. To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu. When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up area after the Social Media section.

Please confirm that you are applying for the correct Beta, read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

I’d love to take part in this 

I’ve done it. Hopefully I can manage to test this beta.😊

Done. Would like to help the series, as I have been trying to do on here

1 minute ago, JanVan8ern said:

Signed up 🙂

@BarryBL Could you please change my Gamertag to IRC VegaZ for the application? Thanks in advance.

Done for you @JanVan8ern

• Thanks 1

After 2017, back in beta testing mood ! Hope it's going to be fine for me this year ! Good luck everyone !

On 4/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, BarryBL said:

Cool

would be happy to contribute my part and help to make the game perfect 🙂

53 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Don't worry @GestirnZinker97, its updated for you:

image.png

You mean you will change it for me or is it done automatically? I was just confused because I have this still shown below. If it's nothing to worry about, thanks!

Screenshot_20200423-172846_Chrome.jpg

So I've done it and I hope to get to test the game. Just a clarification, when I'm finishing and tick the boxes and press save, it's ok? Is it my application valid? No need to "send" somewhere?

I would love to be part of the development process of f1 2020. 

Good luck everybody 😉

Just now, Flash224 said:

963332939_Perhapsthearchivesareincomplete.thumb.jpg.c01a30d130678a6857afd3b6711346ba.jpg

Never happened, no idea what you are talking about @Flash224

Right, 1 minute time penalty added to our league race tomorrow!!!

**Thanks @Flash224 for the heads up - appreciate that 😄 **

• Haha 1

hopefully the winter tests and real jars can finally come on stage and the folk songs and more variety in celebrating the victory

@Rai_Man7, just as an gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Please note: Applications MUST be through the forum profile page, adding your name to this does not count as an application 👍

EDIT: 2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

Done! Hope to get a chance! 

Posted (edited)

@BarryBL

Can you explain what a Beta tester must do, test etc? Everybody is applying, but do they know for what exactly? You can do it from home or ?

Can you provide more information?

Edited by GioProductions

Hi guys, I'm a new subscriber to this forum, but also an avid F1 fan and owner of both F1 2018 and F1 2019 for PS4 (with steering wheel of course 😄 ). I just finished completing my profile page for the F1 2020 game beta testing, I'd love to be chosen to be part of the program in order to play my part into making this game truly perfect. Cheers guys, keeping my fingers crossed! 🙂

I have completed my application hope to be picked this year for the new f1 game beta