F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

1 minute ago, Lunadix said:

i received AN email 😮

THAT email?😱

NO 😄 i received many email every day 😛

and in this day i receive hundred mail from this topic only for "good luck" "when beta come" ecc ecc 😄

Just now, Lunadix said:

NO 😄 i received many email every day 😛

and in this day i receive hundred mail from this topic only for "good luck" "when beta come" ecc ecc 😄

Ah ok ahahaha. Same to me, in 18 hours I received 55 emails😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AxelArvidzon39 said:

the application is connected to your account so thats the email they will conntact you on

Many thanks ❤️

Posted (edited)

Guys, can you just please chill out for a sec? 😄

Not try to be rude or anything but choosing from a big pool of people that much who will be selected is not an easy job. I think if you are not selected, there will be a post in this thread that:"Yeah bro, try again next year" or something.

So there is no need to ask the same questions over and over again. You'll not have better chanches if you keep asking repetative questions, it will have no effect. Please be patient and wait for the email, or the comment on this thread by the moderators. Depends on your way of thinking 😄

Edited by Cunga
  • Like 1
  • Agree 5

Incredible how this thread has 32 pages just full of either "I applied, good luck" and "When is the Beta coming out?". Record number of applicants can lead to record number of impatient people🙃

• Agree 6

2 minutes ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Incredible how this thread has 32 pages just full of either "I applied, good luck" and "When is the Beta coming out?". Record number of applicants can lead to record number of impatient people🙃

My hope is that the people who get the opportunity make every use of it and give lots of feedback to improve the game for the rest of us. Honestly, I would like to get a code but if I don’t I’m going to be patient and wait for July 7th to play the game.

• Agree 3

Barry said around a week from last Thursday, realistically I wouldn’t be surprised if it took till Wednesday next week. It’s the most submissions they’ve had I think I read.

oh and the more you ask the more time he has to spend responding to the questions meaning the longer the decision making will take.

tldr: just be patient decisions will be made when they are made.

Im sorry if it’s a repeat it just needed to be said .

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, smalls048 said:

Barry said around a week from last Thursday, realistically I wouldn’t be surprised if it took till Wednesday next week. It’s the most submissions they’ve had I think I read.

oh and the more you ask the more time he has to spend responding to the questions meaning the longer the decision making will take.

tldr: just be patient decisions will be made when they are made.

Im sorry if it’s a repeat it just needed to be said .

I agree. I’m being very patient but I’m not going to ask every 5 seconds. I have a lot of respect for all the Codemasters community (staff and us forum users alike). Honestly, if people were put into their shoes I think it would be a culture shock.

Yeah the codies staff definitely put in more work then we could possibly imagine to keep the forum up and to develop all the games they do.

• Like 1

I logged in via steam, do I have a chance to receive a beta?

Posted (edited)

Only if you filled out the application in your profile

edit: your profile on the forums

Edited by smalls048

Yup i filled out the application before it has been closed but i didnt entered my email anywhere.

Posted (edited)

They already have your email I would imagine, check in account settings.

i also log in via steam and they have my email so you should be fine. 

Edited by smalls048

Even more excited about the possibility of getting in now that we know the ERS system will be the focus of the 1st week of testing. I like the changes they've made to it, but I'd love to test it for myself and give my feedback.

• Agree 2

F1 2020 are the two new DRS automatic assists and fuel that are useful for amateurs as they start playing. I think they will benefit. In no league will automatic DRS and fuel and brakes and pit stop be allowed. The rest of the assists are already set by the leagues.

From my understanding, I don't think many of the new assists can be used on online lobbies as they would give people an unfair advantage like the simplified offroad surfaces.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, smalls048 said:

From my understanding, I don't think many of the new assists can be used on online lobbies as they would give people an unfair advantage like the simplified offroad surfaces.

That'll be a good thing to test. If it's implemented properly it'll aid stability in grass etc but hopefully slow you down. It could work like the sort of auto-brake we had on some of last gen's games. 

Edited by Worntoathread

It'll be good to test but I doubt its a feature many return players will be using. There again I don't think that's the point to it.

Posted (edited)

Just read the posts higher up, nobody knows. I think soon probably sums it up best.

Edited by smalls048

Please hang in there!

I'm currently thinking about if I should lock this thread for now so that we can have the "final message" include all the FAQ 😁

...Though then I'd have to be shutting down new threads asking about the beta!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 4