F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

2 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

The way you're going, with such big balls, you should run Simulation at the least. In Reverse while pulling a handbrake. Front wing on the rear and vice versa and max. Camber cheat settings. Put the ballast to the front and off you go!🤪

Might be an interesting setup choice for Italy in the Forum League Wednesday. Worth a shot...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

Come on guys it's no good jumping on each other. 

You will either be picked or not.  

And as far as you or I know. The beta may already be picked and they are testing it now. Who knows. 

Only people who know that are the beta testers and they can't say anything. They will have there own private beta section. 

Tbh ive never seen so many posts in all the time I've been posting. 

Personally we haven't got that long before the actual game is released. 

there should be an announcement somewhere here on the forum when the emails are sent out cuz last year google/gmail catogerized the beta invitation as a social email like what twitter facebook and like instagram is catogerized so alot of ppl dident actually know they got in.

3 minutes ago, AxelArvidzon39 said:

there should be an announcement somewhere here on the forum when the emails are sent out cuz last year google/gmail catogerized the beta invitation as a social email like what twitter facebook and like instagram is catogerized so alot of ppl dident actually know they got in.

There will be. Confirmed. I'll update here.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, BarryBL said:

Okay, on a serious note here.

BETA Update:

List is now completed and we are in the process of sorting out applications over the next few days. I'm not going to guarantee a date or time on this, but thank you for your patience. We've had a lot to sort out and a lot to consider.

Thank your for your patience and I hope this will stop the never ending comments about:"Hey...you know..beta..when? 😄

And on a serious note, (And this is not a reply for you Barry) when I first come here at the and of April I just wanted to get on the beta like in 2019. But after talking to you guys, I understood that this forum has a great community! I'm not talking about the ones who are keep asking for the beta of course, but in general this is a fun place to write and pratice my really bad english skills 😄 So, if I'm selected or not, I'll think I will stick around this forum and write some posts about F1 2019 or something. I know that nobody cares but I think it's a compliment to the most of you, and I wanted to get it off my chest. 

Good luck to the testers, and please for Christ's sake please don't leak anything, I don't want my party spoiled! 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

BETA Update:

List is now completed and we are in the process of sorting out applications over the next few days. I'm not going to guarantee a date or time on this, but thank you for your patience. We've had a lot to sort out and a lot to consider.

Good luck to everyone one🙌🏽 For the people who are successful, make the best of it please, with this whole quarantine thing you’ll have enough time to give some quality feedback😉

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Might be an interesting setup choice for Italy in the Forum League Wednesday. Worth a shot...

If you fail, I'll kick you in the ballzzzzz🤣

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

BETA Update:

Good news, will you be underlying what stage of development the beta is? So we can see what’s changed from pre-build (on YT) to beta. 

2 minutes ago, Cherry2pie said:

Good news, will you be underlying what stage of development the beta is? So we can see what’s changed from pre-build (on YT) to beta. 

Will be confirmed in the BETA for successful applicants.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, BarryBL said:

Will be confirmed in the BETA for successful applicants.

Any news on how many applicants have been chosen per platform or arent you allowed to say? Iam pretty sure it was 300 per platform last year but is it still the same amount?

8 minutes ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Any news on how many applicants have been chosen per platform or arent you allowed to say? Iam pretty sure it was 300 per platform last year but is it still the same amount?

Around a very similar amount yes @THEHAMZAGAMER12

• Like 1

Hello. I am Yegor Ivanov and I have a small YouTube channel. I would like to participate in the beta testing of F1 2020. Please help me

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AlexTT said:

Sorry but that is an ignorant remark. 

every year, with every single patch, THE FFB GETS MORE BUSTED UNTIL WE DON'T HAVE ANY LEFT! AND EVERY YEAR WE ADRESS THIS ISSUE. You see that word YEAR? So it's not like an issue thats suddenly appeared overnight. No it's present every.....?????!! 

so excuse me when I say that you can take that magic wand and stick it where the sun don't shine, because after YEARS THE SAME ******** EVERY YEAR, THEY STILL RELEASE PATCHES WHICH BREAK THE FFB MORE AND MORE! 

WHATEVER WE SAY HERE DOESN'T MATTER, Or else it would hve been TESTED before a patch releases. You know what magic wand that is? THE MIDDLE FINGER WAND. 

there's a big difference between a click of an finger or EVERY DAMN YEAR THE SAME OLD ISSUES, BUGS, PATCHES WHICH MAKE THINGS WORSE THAN BETTER, SUZUKA BUMP, NO RESPONSE BEFORE BARRY CAME ALONG, DID I MENTION SUZUKA BUMP? SAFETY CAR, PENALTY SYSTEM, I think I forgot SUZUKA BUMP! 

you sir don't know what you're saying, and I think the whole forum here supports me on the above points. THESE ISSUES ARE INGAME FOR YEARS! Not magic finger euh wand, no communication. 

yeah DIRT forums are a lot better i believe, but hey, you don't have that nitwit matter or whatever who only tells lies and nonsense. 

but over here? Bro, sorry but to put it blunt: get your head out of your ass. Since @BarryBL is here things are improving. Only took like 5 or 6 YEARS AND THE SAME AMOUNT OF COMMUNITY MANAGERS! 

Lol

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rallystu2 said:

Lol

Nice to meet you🤪. I'm the F1 forum ******* haha🤣

but hey nice guys always finish last.

and whats also funny, the people now defending CM high and low and make al kinds of excuses, let's wait a year or 2, lets see if they all are still kissing their asses🤣

So you have already chosen the people and those who got into the beta will receive a message today or soon?

49 minutes ago, Beagle003 said:

I bet my Driving skills I won't get the Beta🤪

Meaning you don't have skills?🤣

3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Ok, com uma nota séria aqui.

Atualização BETA:

A lista está concluída e estamos classificando os aplicativos nos próximos dias. Não vou garantir uma data ou hora para isso, mas obrigado por sua paciência. Tivemos muito o que resolver e muito o que considerar.

Voce poderia fazer uma lista com os nomes que foram escolhidos para beta?