F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

3 minutes ago, LucasFiirmino said:

Voce poderia fazer uma lista com os nomes que foram escolhidos para beta?

English speaking forum @LucasFiirmino, please translate when possible.

To answer your question, no. This would compromise people privacy and personal details.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
3 horas atrás, BarryBL disse:

Ok, com uma nota aqui aqui.

Atualização BETA:

A lista está concluída e estamos classificando os aplicativos nos próximos dias. Não vou garantir uma data ou hora para isso, mas obrigado por sua paciência. Tivemos muito o que resolver e muito o que considerar.

image.png

image.png

Edited by LucasFiirmino

@LucasFiirmino, just as a friendly mention, this is an English speaking forum from the 'forum rules' section. Please comply.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutos atrás, LucasFiirmino disse:

I really hope to be chosen ... As well as passionate about Formula 1, both real and virtual, dedicate my maximum time to an opinion and help develop the game so that I can help codemasters to make the best game ever developed by all times !!!! I am at your disposal so that you can contribute effectively, complying with all the rules of the game and development.

Edited by LucasFiirmino

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@LucasFiirmino, just as a friendly mention, this is an English speaking forum from the 'forum rules' section. Please comply.

Sorry, I didn't know

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@LucasFiirmino, como uma menção amigável, este é um fórum de língua inglesa da seção "regras do fórum". Por favor cumpra.

Sorry, I didn't know

1 hour ago, Zaba14 said:

So you have already chosen the people and those who got into the beta will receive a message today or soon?

i doubt it as its weekend. But yeah, it would be great to get hands on as soon as possible.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

@LucasFiirminoЭто русскоязычный форум из раздела «Правила форума». Пожалуйста, соблюдайте.

You can still get the beta version. Just yesterday, taking a video with the game's gameplay, I was banned. Can I see for myself the new Formula 1 2020?

Edited by Gawer13
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

Oooooow! I'm anxiooous! :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Bertozzi

7 minutes ago, Gawer13 said:

You can still get the beta version. Just yesterday, taking a video with the game's gameplay, I was banned. You can make sure for yourself

I dont understand @Gawer13. The BETA application for 2020 is closed. Please try to refrain from leading on other users.

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Я не понимаю @ Gawer13, Заявка BETA на 2020 год закрыта. Пожалуйста, попробуйте воздержаться от лидерства на других пользователей.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I understand that I did not have time to get the game for beta testing again for 2 years. But I don't want to use other people's videos. I just wanted to make a video about the game with gameplay inserts. sorry.

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Okay, on a serious note here.

BETA Update:

List is now completed and we are in the process of sorting out applications over the next few days. I'm not going to guarantee a date or time on this, but thank you for your patience. We've had a lot to sort out and a lot to consider.

Thanks for the Information. These are great News. 
i Hope that you Chose me 😘😘

1 minute ago, Gawer13 said:

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I understand that I did not have time to get the game for beta testing again for 2 years. But I don't want to use other people's videos. I just wanted to make a video about the game with gameplay inserts. sorry.

Are you talking about editing YouTube videos with 2020 footage as your own? It's not technically against YouTube policy IF the specific youtubers allow creative commons usage but they would likely be on strict instructions NOT to allow this for work in progress footage. Just DON'T do it basically. If you want to make a YouTube video with you just talking about your excitement about the new game from what you've heard that's different but don't use someone else's footage in the background. THEY have special permission to display certain aspects of the game and discuss them. YOU don't. I don't think it could be any clearer.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, AlexTT said:

Nice to meet you🤪. I'm the F1 forum ******* haha🤣

but hey nice guys always finish last.

and whats also funny, the people now defending CM high and low and make al kinds of excuses, let's wait a year or 2, lets see if they all are still kissing their asses🤣

I've been a forum member a long time (this is my third account) mostly on the rally side though.

The f1 forum is more quiet.

I do understand your frustration. And I get that some faults are recurring, I just have a slightly more laid back approach.

I've been frustrated at bugs and decisions for a long time. But codemasters (certainly on the dirt side with Christina and now pj) have in recent years been great, and honest enough on the communication front (not including dirt 4).

So perhaps I'm a bit out of step on the f1 side of things, but f1 2019 was a huuuge leap (imo) on previous titles (blue flag ai excluded).

Nice to meet you🤪. I'm the F1 forum ******* haha🤣

and whats also funny, the people now defending CM high and low and make al kinds of excuses, 

I'm not sure about that, but everyone has their own opinion.

Me, I complained when CM let us down, particularly over the 2012 - 2016 period with bad pit stop / tyre wear bugs, and badly computed 'out of sight' AI lap times. I refused to buy the game in 2013, 2014, & 2105 for those reasons.

But I also speak as I find - and this past year, I can only say the comms has been massively better, from BarryBL in particular, and the updates from CM have been positive ones, and have continued way past any previous ones.

So no, I don't defend or make excuses, I can honestly say I am enjoying F1 2019 more than previous versions, 

, let's wait a year or 2, lets see if they all are still kissing their asses🤣

and I will speak as I find in 2 years also.

So let's be positive. F1 2017 was enjoyable for me. F1 2019 is very enjoyable for me. I hope for more improvements in F1 2020, and so far it looks like there are.

I'm not too bothered if I don't get picked for the beta, but to those that do, this is a chance for people to spot bugs and help iron them out. But ultimately, if any one person feels the game is so bad, then they should go and play something else, there are after all, plenty of race sims to choose from.

• Agree 3

F1 2018 was way better than 2019. No joke. In every way. 2019 was a 2017 reskin with the exact same bugs and errors and a bit upgrade which took them 2 whole years it seems🤥

They broke the handling model, pad vs wheel difference to big, assists are way faster than no assists, and so on.

2018 was much more of a pleasure to drive. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Morsify said:

I'm not sure about that, but everyone has their own opinion.

Me, I complained when CM let us down, particularly over the 2012 - 2016 period with bad pit stop / tyre wear bugs, and badly computed 'out of sight' AI lap times. I refused to buy the game in 2013, 2014, & 2105 for those reasons.

But I also speak as I find - and this past year, I can only say the comms has been massively better, from BarryBL in particular, and the updates from CM have been positive ones, and have continued way past any previous ones.

So no, I don't defend or make excuses, I can honestly say I am enjoying F1 2019 more than previous versions, 

and I will speak as I find in 2 years also.

So let's be positive. F1 2017 was enjoyable for me. F1 2019 is very enjoyable for me. I hope for more improvements in F1 2020, and so far it looks like there are.

I'm not too bothered if I don't get picked for the beta, but to those that do, this is a chance for people to spot bugs and help iron them out. But ultimately, if any one person feels the game is so bad, then they should go and play something else, there are after all, plenty of race sims to choose from.

Absolutely agree, at the end if the day the game will be out the 10th of July and it's not that far. Beta would be a pleasure but I'm far looking forward to get mt hands on a good, stable game than other thing

7 hours ago, LucasFiirmino said:

Voce poderia fazer uma lista com os nomes que foram escolhidos para beta?

Non hable talking english forum!

Posted (edited)
God bless i was chosen to test and help create f1 2020
Edited by Zaba14
  • Confused 1

I am going to write a fully structured sentence in the forums official language as I believe this thread urgently needs one.

Done!

😉

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Might be an interesting setup choice for Italy in the Forum League Wednesday. Worth a shot...

Sorry, I was not aware of some guidelines that should be followed here, as the language is English, because your Brazilian being, I was not aware, I hope this does not harm me if I happen to be selected.
image.png.8edf93d6dc4f43e50bfa329a7200ede3.png

Edited by LucasFiirmino