F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Is there coming any notice in forum mailbox if you are selected to Beta?

I have a problem with my e-mail that has informed here because it has been blocked for long time now and I have not find a way to change my exiting e-mail address in my profile.

I seriously hope I get chosen

Ill be gutted if i dont as i want to try the new handling model and mainly Hanoi and Zandvoort

Good Luck to fellow racers who want to get racing

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, CoBmaster666 said:

I have a problem with my e-mail that has informed here because it has been blocked for long time now and I have not find a way to change my exiting e-mail address in my profile.

If you are successful then the email will go to the email account used to register.

Hi i want to play me too beta F1 2020 is possible? I'm a PlayStation Gamer. My id: JakTheDie0078 PSN

3 minutes ago, JakTheDie0078 said:

Hi i want to play me too beta F1 2020 is possible? I'm a PlayStation Gamer. My id: JakTheDie0078 PSN

Unfortunately, the sign up closed on the 7th may and the list of successful applications has already been made.

3 hours ago, Alex2020f1 said:

ok

12 of your 27 posts have been one word replies, mainly "Ok".

If I can see that, anyone else can.

Post 1 was "I hope I get chosen for the beta"

"Any technical feedback or opinions?" Ok

Booster?...Busted.

2 hours ago, CoBmaster666 said:

I did look at this and yes I don't think there is a way of editing the email on the account, you would have to delete the account, create a new one with the new email and link your profiles.

But then, this all seems to hinge on the Codemasters Accounts created for Racenet, which AFAIK isn't 100% functional?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

12 of your 27 posts have been one word replies, mainly "Ok".

If I can see that, anyone else can.

Post 1 was "I hope I get chosen for the beta"

"Any technical feedback or opinions?" Ok

Booster?...Busted.

I did look at this and yes I don't think there is a way of editing the email on the account, you would have to delete the account, create a new one with the new email and link your profiles.

But then, this all seems to hinge on the Codemasters Accounts created for Racenet, which AFAIK isn't 100% functional?

Well I think the engine sounds are a big improvement from last year and the Renault looks good and I know the others are fom chassis and arent finished 

Edited by Alex2020f1

Bit of a silly question

Will the BETA code go to your email or will it go to some social media account of yours?

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Morsify said:

if any one person feels the game is so bad, then they should go and play something else, there are after all, plenty of race sims to choose from.

Too bad that only Codemasters has the license to publish F1 games.

There's one thing the "there are a lot of sims out there" guys don't understand, and it should be super easy. If we're here it's because we love F1, and unfortunately this is the only official game.

This is why exclusive licensing sucks, back in the days we had THREE official F1 games at the same time from three different devs.

If we could get the full F1 experience from a sim be sure a lot of us wouldn't be bothering with this game, but we're stuck with this

Edited by TheWalker17

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SS016 said:

Bit of a silly question

Will the BETA code go to your email or will it go to some social media account of yours?

You will receive a code by email and will be activated for the hidden forums, where all the reporting takes place.

Edited by SAL_LippiArsenal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SS016 said:

Bit of a silly question

damn guys, asking the same question over and over is annoying. Read a bit and you will see the answer like 100 times already in this thread.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

mi mandate gentilmente anche se un po in ritardo la beta di f1 2020 su pc steam con simulatore whell volante t300 rs o gt...scusatemi se un po in ritardo

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, KiLLu12258 said:

damn guys, asking the same question over and over is annoying. Read a bit and you will see the answer like 100 times already in this thread.

Stupid people are who keep going reply.

3 minutes ago, djdavid said:

Some people are impatient wait so 3-4 days and they have to send them to all those who got in so that they don't get confused. BarryBL is doing a very good job

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Donato77 said:

mi mandate gentilmente anche se un po in ritardo la beta di f1 2020 su pc steam con simulatore whell volante t300 rs o gt...scusatemi se un po in ritardo

Non si può scrivere in una lingua diversa dall'Inglese (You can't write in a language that isn't english). The BETA applications closed on the 6th of May and nobody is allowed to enter afetr that. Asking for a BETA like this means only that you want to play the game before the official launch and free, that is not what the BETA is for.

• Agree 1

I'm more than ready for this BETA 😄 

Let's help the developers during these difficult times, guys!

I wonder if we were be able to create private hosted sessions. I want to test the Safety Car thoroughly and report any bugs. In the current game it can break anytime for no reason whatsoever and DQ half of the field or more. I have experience with this bug in hosted only.

3 hours ago, djdavid said:

i mean i get it if you are to lazy to read every post, but the important ones are sticked in this thread. So everyone should see it..

5 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

i mean i get it if you are to lazy to read every post, but the important ones are sticked in this thread. So everyone should see it..

If someone is too lazy to even READ posts in the actual official beta application thread and actually admit it IN the thread itself then it probably doesn't bode well for their chances of acceptance... 🤔🙄

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, TheWalker17 said:

Too bad that only Codemasters has the license to publish F1 games.

There's one thing the "there are a lot of sims out there" guys don't understand, and it should be super easy. If we're here it's because we love F1, and unfortunately this is the only official game.

This is why exclusive licensing sucks, back in the days we had THREE official F1 games at the same time from three different devs.

If we could get the full F1 experience from a sim be sure a lot of us wouldn't be bothering with this game, but we're stuck with this

To be honest I have a theory that with SMS joining Codemasters (and them probably having a hand in shaping Project Cars 3) we could end up seeing a handful of proper F1 cars in the game. Something similar to the 2017 Ferrari added to Assetto Corsa and Lewis Hamilton’s Mercedes added to GT Sport.

Okay it won’t be a full lineup of cars but I can definitely see them replacing some of the generic Formula A, B, C etc cars with a few of the official cars, maybe 1 or 2 modern cars, maybe 1 or 2 from 2000-2010 alongside some of the older more historic ones like they already had like the Lotus 49. Could potentially see them adding a few more official tracks as well although they already had some tracks like Silverstone, Spa, COTA. 

Okay it wouldn’t be to the extent of having a full official F1 game with the whole career mode but could definitely help please some more sim focussed fans desiring a more accurate handling model.  I can’t see them doing anything like that with the official game as they want to keep them as accessible as possible for new players and for as wide an audience as possible.

That said it would be great to see. Even if it was a spinoff edition just to test the waters and see how well it might do.  

Edited by stephensmattlee
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

If someone is too lazy to even READ posts in the actual official beta application thread and actually admit it IN the thread itself then it probably doesn't bode well for their chances of acceptance... 🤔🙄

That's exactly the point.

• Agree 1

Well, it's still the same questions soo I want to propose something.

I'm like 90% sure that I'll not get into the beta because I didn't write anything useful in my reasoning so I was thinking, if you are like me, who wants to do a "We didn't get to the Beta Wild Animal Racing" party? 😄 😄 jk lol