Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Honestly might aswell close this post until beta actually is out

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, MrCosta96 said:

Honestly might aswell close this post until beta actually is out

Agreed! Its pointless to keep it open as a lot of people who are uninformed/unaware are asking pointless questions. 

• Agree 1

If the thread gets deleted, all the info that is in here will go, so the impatient people will just start flooding the forum with topics about the beta which makes more work for the admins.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

• Agree 1

They could lock the thread down as they have done in the past

28 minutes ago, Cunga said:

Well, it's still the same questions soo I want to propose something.

I'm like 90% sure that I'll not get into the beta because I didn't write anything useful in my reasoning so I was thinking, if you are like me, who wants to do a "We didn't get to the Beta Wild Animal Racing" party? 😄 😄 jk lol

That's gonna be one helluva big party! 🎉😜

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

That's gonna be one helluva big party! 🎉😜

Split-screen at it's finest! 😄

Edited by Cunga

Just now, Cunga said:

Split-screen in it's finest! 😄

Even better, zoom with the whole field on one screen! 🔎🙄😁

6 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Even better, zoom with the whole field on one screen! 🔎🙄😁

Perfect ❤️ I should call Scott on this matter, he's the one with the knowledge of this game 😄 😄

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, ragequit1 said:

I wonder if we were be able to create private hosted sessions. I want to test the Safety Car thoroughly and report any bugs. In the current game it can break anytime for no reason whatsoever and DQ half of the field or more. I have experience with this bug in hosted only.

yes you are able to create sessions, and host like open once If you don't know ppl with the beta!

sorry if I signed up late to the codemaster community ,, I ask you without doubt if it is possible to have the beta of F1 2020 .. the official game I have already bought in pre-order on the g2a site ... I'm not a game speculator. .I have seen the video of nu89 Italian youtuber of drive games and I would like a little to drive in this game if it is possible to have this beta or demo of 2020 ... I have been a long time fan of this simulation game..I have various outputs of the most beautiful game in the world ... I hope you send me this beta..I ask you kindly ..

10 hours ago, Alex2020f1 said:

okay then

Please refrain from boosting your post count with replying to nothing in particular. This is against forum rules. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Donato77 said:

sorry if I signed up late to the codemaster community ,, I ask you without doubt if it is possible to have the beta of F1 2020 .. the official game I have already bought in pre-order on the g2a site ... I'm not a game speculator. .I have seen the video of nu89 Italian youtuber of drive games and I would like a little to drive in this game if it is possible to have this beta or demo of 2020 ... I have been a long time fan of this simulation game..I have various outputs of the most beautiful game in the world ... I hope you send me this beta..I ask you kindly ..

Unfortunately, applications for the beta closed on 7th may and Codemasters advised the list of successful candidates have already been selected.

Edited by cpayne32

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, cpayne32 said:

Unfortunately, applications for the beta closed on 7th may and Codemasters advised the list of successful candidates have already been selected.

I guess we are unsuccessful then  .☠

Did say I have more chance of winning the lottery 🤥

Nevermind not long to go before you can buy the actual game 🍻🤪

I would say that's the end of this beta post as we had loads of posts every hour. 

Now nothing for several hours. And back to normalcy 

It was good while it lasted 😍🚧🏎☠

The below post clearly stated everyone had been picked. 

How they knew that I dont  know. I just hope people were picked for the right reasons and not for the wrong reasons. 

As this can affect the outcome of the final phase for everyone. 

Better luck next year 🍻🏎

Edited by senna94f1

Just now, senna94f1 said:

Nobody has been contacted yet. They annouced late Friday that the list had been compiled and more information will come out in due course. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 4

8 hours ago, Donato77 said:

dude you can’t type this while being dead serious and ask for impossible help so you can have early access to a game... we apply for the beta because we care about this game running nicely and we would want to have input in improving it... NOT to have early access just because you’re a ‘long time fan of this simulation game’....just no

• Agree 4

On 5/15/2020 at 10:12 PM, BarryBL said:

Okay, on a serious note here.

BETA Update:

List is now completed and we are in the process of sorting out applications over the next few days. I'm not going to guarantee a date or time on this, but thank you for your patience. We've had a lot to sort out and a lot to consider.

@BarryBL???
Several players have uploaded beta play videos to youtube.
Those people are special people.
Is the beta pass notification to general players next week?

3 minutes ago, kisuke_fly said:

@BarryBL???
Several players have uploaded beta play videos to youtube.
Those people are special people.
Is the beta pass notification to general players next week?

they don’t have the beta, i believe what they have is a specific build of the game and it was just for those content creators. but it is expected to my knowledge having read through this forum that for those who have applied and been accepted into the beta, emails will be sent to them within the next couple days. 

9 minutes ago, DrVader786 said:

they don’t have the beta, i believe what they have is a specific build of the game and it was just for those content creators. but it is expected to my knowledge having read through this forum that for those who have applied and been accepted into the beta, emails will be sent to them within the next couple days. 

This is correct. The copy that select youtubers got is a preview build of the game with access to time trial only I believe from the gameplay I’ve seen

• Agree 1

Just now, cpayne32 said:

This is correct. The copy that select youtubers got is a preview build of the game with access to time trial only I believe from the gameplay I’ve seen

they have access to other things but they are only allowed to record and show the cars on TT... i believe the same is for the merc. in their private time they may drive it but they absolutely cannot talk about it or mention they’ve driven it, and they can’t record it

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Please refrain from boosting your post count with replying to nothing in particular. This is against forum rules. 

well sorry then i wont but I was saying it to someones comment

Just a thumbs up or whatever you think of it to the posters comment will do if you don’t have anything to add to the comment. 

• Agree 3

12 hours ago, senna94f1 said:

I would say that's the end of this beta post as we had loads of posts every hour. 

Now nothing for several hours. And back to normalcy 

It was good while it lasted 😍🚧🏎☠

The below post clearly stated everyone had been picked. 

How they knew that I dont  know. I just hope people were picked for the right reasons and not for the wrong reasons. 

As this can affect the outcome of the final phase for everyone. 

Better luck next year 🍻🏎

No no one knows if they’ve been picked or not, CM has completed the list of people that’s going to be in the beta but they haven’t finalised the game side of the beta because that probably takes like a few days longer than the administration side of the beta I.e choosing who’s  playing the beta and not. So “the list is complete” dose not mean beta invitations have gone out it just means that CM knows who’s doing the beta we don’t.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DrVader786 said:

they have access to other things but they are only allowed to record and show the cars on TT... i believe the same is for the merc. in their private time they may drive it but they absolutely cannot talk about it or mention they’ve driven it, and they can’t record it

I think aarava and other stated they aren't allowed to show Races against AI, Vietnam and the Mercedes Car

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

I'm perplexed as to why the Mercedes car can't be shown...

...are they implementing something top-secret into the car? Perhaps the controversial DAS system?

...of course, probably not.

6 minutes ago, Involved In It said:

I'm perplexed as to why the Mercedes car can't be shown...

...are they implementing something top-secret into the car? Perhaps the controversial DAS system?

...of course, probably not.

Could just be they haven't signed the livery off yet.