F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

6 minutes ago, GioProductions said:

@BarryBL

Can you explain what a Beta tester must do, test etc? Everybody is applying, but do they know for what exactly? You can do it from home or ?

Can you provide more information?

Top idea @GioProductions, coming shortly. Getting one exactly for you, will be in recommended.

• Thanks 1

Hi all

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION- PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, WWHyperFazeTfue said:

My GT is NotyalF1 not WWHyperFazeTfue anymore

hope I get picked 

where can I sign up for the beta

Just now, Reinder said:

where can I sign up for the beta

Please check original post from myself with all the details needed to sign up.

I have never participated in a closed beta, and i would love to participate this year, i like F1 Saga :classic_biggrin:

Edited by DMokofsky

Added my name to the list, hoping to get in for the first time! Been a big fan since the X360 era, so it'd be awesome to get involved directly with the development of the game :classic_biggrin:

just signed up for this hopefully i get selected this year super excited for this game and have already pre order the game as well 🙂

6 minutes ago, DMokofsky said:

I have never participated in a closed beta, do I have any precedence having the F1 2019 game already?

You don't exactly get favoured for having the previous game no. Treat it like a job application. Why should they pick you and not the other guy?

Edited by SingaporeTrackLizard

Would love to be part of this beta,Now I have a decent PC to be able to run the F1 games.Good luck to all who have applied 

Signed up😁fingers crossed that I'll be a part of this years beta. Good luck everyone ✌️

I also signed up. I am so enthusiastic about the trailer and hope to be able to test the game.

Edited by DennisRothaus

10 minutes ago, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

You don't exactly get favoured for having the previous game no. Treat it like a job application. Why should they pick you and not the other guy?

I edit, my post, my first edit is a error, but i'm very happy if I participate to this Beta. Sorry for my first post