F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

24 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Important update here. 

We are now beginning the process of adding successful BETA applicants to the forums. Please be patient as this will take time and do refrain from posting in that area, if you receive access. 

Please do not act in the new forum area until you have received the email.

good luck my guys. hope everyone who gets the beta firstly enjoys the experience but secondly gives codies valuable feedback to improve this game series 🙂 take it seriously guys as it’s a responsibility you’ve been trusted with but remember to have fun too! 

• Like 5
  • Agree 7

How long are we going to have access to the BETA for? I know last year the codes were sent around about a week ago and we had access for nearly until release.

1 minute ago, RichieLH27 said:

How long are we going to have access to the BETA for? I know last year the codes were sent around about a week ago and we had access for nearly until release.

the product will be more polished as the years go on... this isn’t based on any fact, just what i reckon; perhaps at the very least a couple weeks, or at the most, like a week before official release maybe? 

6 minutes ago, DrVader786 said:

the product will be more polished as the years go on... this isn’t based on any fact, just what i reckon; perhaps at the very least a couple weeks, or at the most, like a week before official release maybe? 

I feel like it's slightly ahead of schedule compared to last year

4th year in a row i try to be a Beta Tester. I know my Luck, i will never get a Key but to those who will get one. Play the Game as much as you can and give codies the Feedback they need to fix Bugs. 

• Agree 5

Just now, f1sfclmic24 said:

4th year in a row i try to be a Beta Tester. I know my Luck, i will never get a Key but to those who will get one. Play the Game as much as you can and give codies the Feedback they need to fix Bugs. 

just bad luck i’m afraid. you may be an ideal candidate but there’s only so many slots available for those who have applied, and it’s just one of those things if you haven’t gotten access. but chin up, there’s ALWAYS next year

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, f1sfclmic24 said:

Same as you bro.

2 minutes ago, DrVader786 said:

just bad luck i’m afraid. you may be an ideal candidate but there’s only so many slots available for those who have applied, and it’s just one of those things if you haven’t gotten access. but chin up, there’s ALWAYS next year

Hello Vajjjder

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tandc001 said:

I feel like it's slightly ahead of schedule compared to last year

actually a bit behind but only like a week or so last year invites were sent out in early may 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, f1sfclmic24 said:

Yeah for me it would be the Best time for the Beta atm. Can test the whole day, because of Corona, im not allowwd to work atm 🙂

Hope that many people in the Beta are like that and can test as much as they can

Just now, Nightfire1964 said:

actually a bit behind but only like a week or so last year invites were sent out in early may 

Game release was earlier though 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, kevar84 said:

Hello Vajjjder

yoooo kevaarrr

Edited by DrVader786
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Important update here. 

We are now beginning the process of adding successful BETA applicants to the forums. Please be patient as this will take time and do refrain from posting in that area, if you receive access. 

Please do not act in the new forum area until you have received the email.

Will we be told when this is finished?

Posted (edited)

So I guess my prediction of "2 weeks of registration and 1 week of selection" wasn't that far off 😅

(EDIT: I'm not joking. I was way too accurate on this one:

Funny how accurate this sounds.)

Anyway, good luck to everyone who will get in. If you don't get in - PLEASE, don't be mad and sad; it's a limited number of spots after all, but thanks for trying. If you DO get in - remember, this BETA is a Closed one, so NO FOOTAGE OF IT OR TALKING ABOUT IT (unless approved); also, don't forget that this is a BETA for a reason - bug/feature testing should be your main priority, not "early preparation for League Racing" or "a Demo of the game" or something else like that.

Edited by mantazzo
Added the reference post.
  • Agree 10

6 minutes ago, mantazzo said:

So I guess my prediction of "2 weeks of registration and 1 week of selection" wasn't that far off 😅

Anyway, good luck to everyone who will get in. If you don't get in - PLEASE, don't be mad and sad; it's a limited number of spots after all, but thanks for trying. If you DO get in - remember, this BETA is a Closed one, so NO FOOTAGE OF IT OR TALKING ABOUT IT (unless approved); also, don't forget that this is a BETA for a reason - bug/feature testing should be your main priority, not "early preparation for League Racing" or "a Demo of the game" or something else like that.

I hope people know that. Therefore are the press Releases for the content creators

After giving access to the beta version, do they provide information about the number of distributed versions in a given country? @BarryBL