F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

How can I find out if Codemasters received my Beta application?

I filled out my profile with the information, but I did it on the last day.

I haven't received any e-mail yet, but have already access to the sub-forums. In case you don't know whether you are in or not just check these two options (email or access to the sub forums). 

1 minute ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

I haven't received any e-mail yet, but have already access to the sub-forums. In case you don't know whether you are in or not just check these two options (email or access to the sub forums).

I assume the sub-forums would appear somewhere here: https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/10-f1-games/ ?^^

Posted (edited)

Guys, a question for who received access to the beta: what platform do you play on? PC? Someone who plays on PS4?

Edited by nksrfn

1 hour ago, SAL_LippiArsenal said:

You have to look within the "F1 Games" section at the bottom of the forums, there you should see a "sub"-forum. 

I already pointed that out. 

Posted (edited)

No E-Mail just yet but (fingers crossed) hopefully, I'ts coming - It's probably going to be my last chance to do this for a while as I likely won't be getting a PS5 straight away when it comes out - I can see the Beta forum pages. I don't know if that means anything - but positive thinking never hurt anyone.

Edited by PatSpence96
Adding to original statement
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, nksrfn said:

How can I find out if Codemasters received my Beta application?

I filled out my profile with the information, but I did it on the last day.

Just wait Till Barry told US that everything is done. Not everybody gains access. Beta work is not playing and enjoy... Most people wont get in, but That's how it is. But Barry will tell when all entries are done

• Agree 1

Do note that in the past it may've taken hours for some people on some platforms to receive their emails and such. Just be patient and get a cup of coffee (or tea!) and play some other game while you're at it! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

For those saying there in .🤥

Its suppose to be confidential  .🤝

The rest of us are waiting.

We are doing things in waves, and there's a lot to go through.

If you have any updates, please keep them private for now. Respect other users who may/may not be successful

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8
  • Agree 10

1 minute ago, UP100 said:

Do note that in the past it may've taken hours for some people on some platforms to receive their emails and such. Just be patient and get a cup of coffee (or tea!) and play some other game while you're at it! 🙂

cup of coffe? 😂 comeone mate we are gonna need some painkiller if we wont be accepted for beta 🤔😭😭😭😭😭

1 minute ago, LekuURA said:

cup of coffe? 😂 comeone mate we are gonna need some painkiller if we wont be accepted for beta 🤔😭😭😭😭😭

there are probably more people who will not be accepted than those who are accepted

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, micheledamiano said:

there are probably more people who will not be accepted than those who are accepted

True story 

• Like 1

if i get the code im just gonna be staring at my screen waiting for it to download😂

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Kogoda10 said:

if i get the code im just gonna be staring at my screen waiting for it to download😂

Me too

@BarryBL If I get into the beta on the 2020 PC I'm supposed to have stasus : invisible or offline?

1 minute ago, Pawel567 said:

@BarryBL If I get into the beta on the 2020 PC I'm supposed to have stasus : invisible or offline?

As far as I remember, Steam shouldn't show you playing the game except for those who also own the title. The problem with that is that it may possibly just show "Playing: " instead of just showing you being online.

2 minutes ago, UP100 said:

As far as I remember, Steam shouldn't show you playing the game except for those who also own the title. The problem with that is that it may possibly just show "Playing: " instead of just showing you being online.

That's true

21 minutes ago, senna94f1 said:

For those saying there in .🤥

Its suppose to be confidential  .🤝

The rest of us are waiting.

Saying you're in the beta isn't breaching any confidentiality agreement. If you were to then say "I'm in and feature X is amazing because of the addition of Y" then that's a breach of the NDA. 😛

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, CarBoyCam said:

Saying you're in the beta isn't breaching any confidentiality agreement. If you were to then say "I'm in and feature X is amazing because of the addition of Y" then that's a breach of the NDA. 😛

Technically the information provided to you through the emails is confidental... but honestly no one seems to ever care as in this case you can just say you got the info through the forums or someting 😁

Edited by UP100
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Apparently I'm not in again. Well. Good luck everyone who's in and who's not in don't be sad. Just forget about it. The good stuff comes in July the 10th

Edited by Thehdcode