Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

I wouldn't bother. We are still in early stages of access. Recommend looking tomorrow at the earliest. Lot to get through at the moment.

All the people stressing about codes lol. This clearly implies they won’t all be out today 

• Agree 1

Once all codes have been issued, I will confirm on here 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Agree 10

I am also still hoping, but some people need to learn about patience and chill. Just wait, time will tell if you are in or not. being impatient will not make them work faster.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Just now, BarryBL said:

Should everyone who's in know now then?

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

What a bad luck for me

4 minutes ago, CrEsIgIeCoB said:

What a bad luck for me

He says ONCE all the codes all out. They are not yet

• Agree 2

Guys, read the post. Once all codes have been issued, meaning that the moment all the emails have been send @BarryBL will tell it here.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Guys, read the post. Once all codes have been issued, meaning that the moment all the emails have been send @BarryBL will tell it here.

image.png.cedcceb617ee9aad577b7ce1d7ed0d7b.png Well, it's time to end my email's career I guess... 😄 😄

Edited by Cunga
  • Haha 4

Hola, yo ya tengo acceso a la beta pero a la ahora de jugar, me da un fallo y me dice que mi codigo es invalido, es porque la beta esta cerrada o algo asi, o es un problema de mio.

saludos 

4 minutes ago, JOHNNIEWALKE374 said:

Hola, yo ya tengo acceso a la beta pero a la ahora de jugar, me da un fallo y me dice que mi codigo es invalido, es porque la beta esta cerrada o algo asi, o es un problema de mio.

saludos 

4 minutes ago, JOHNNIEWALKE374 said:

saludos 

🤦

1 minute ago, sacuL said:

No beta for me then, nice..

they'll say when invites stop being given out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sacuL said:

Not all codes are released! There is still hope! I imagine they are doing it by platform, as I know of people on PC who have gotten access but no one on console as of yet.

Just now, sacuL said:

Well not all code has been sent so there is a sight oh hope I guess. But personally, I just hope the testers will do a fine job. Everybody dreams about this, but it's just a little taste from the game, so it's not something that you can't live without. If they had chosen me or you, it's fine we will do our job, but if we didn't get the chanche, we have no reason to be sad. Chin up mate, and don't give up hope! 🙂

Hello ! I wish everyone good luck with the beta!

Personally it would be a great first for me to test one of the beta offered by Codemsaters. I pray that I will be among the "qualified" to help develop the game so that it will be even better than its predecessor!

Just now, Cunga said:

You're right, it shouldn't. I hope not all the chosen ones are like this 😄

I'm afraid some might be. Although it is understandable some people see this as a way of playing the game very early and not for helping game development by properly testing and reporting bugs. Doesn't help with it either that I've seen multiple news articles on the internet where it was advertised as "this is your oppertunity to get your hands on the game before the release date!!!!". 

• Like 2

Just now, daandw02 said:

I'm afraid some might be. Although it is understandable some people see this as a way of playing the game very early and not for helping game development by properly testing and reporting bugs. Doesn't help with it either that I've seen multiple news articles on the internet where it was advertised as "this is your oppertunity to get your hands on the game before the release date!!!!". 

I see those too. This is a responsibility not a playground and some people did not seem to understand the meaning of this beta. I hope that the majority will provide useable feedback and they can build a game which worthy of our pre order. 

• Agree 2

I've hidden some comments that were a bit too much about the beta, if you catch what I'm saying 🙂 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 5

Can’t you hide those that have yet to come? Oh wait, I can do that myself 😜

Seems, i didnt made it into the beta this year 😧

Congrats to everyone who is in it, 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 2