F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Why are the same people getting betas while people like myself for last 3 games haven’t been given one , sort out your system . Absolutely disgusted 

• Disagree 6

Hello ! Any emails sent to testers or other people in the next few hours or tomorrow?

nah, i wanted to play beta this year but no luck for me unfortunately. Good Luck everyone and i hope you have choosen very good people to make this game better

2 minutes ago, FireBird20 said:

Why are the same people getting betas while people like myself for last 3 games haven’t been given one , sort out your system . Absolutely disgusted 

Your account was made in april?!

1 minute ago, FireBird20 said:

In all honesty, what have you contributed over the years? This is your first post and already it’s offensive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 6

6 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Mails have been sent and access granted. I'd like to take this time to thank everyone for applying. We've had record applicants this year, and it's not a easy decision for users. 

What I can give away is a little information for consideration next year. A great way to ensure you are considered well for the BETA, in my opinion (which matters all of a sudden) is:

• Posting complete bug reports in the game cycle. This is the decider for me. If you post reports and test correctly while a game is live, we'll want you 😛 
  • Correct forum behaviour and etiquette. Be active and contribute to a forum that is a great place to be. Be constructive, critical and respectful to others.
  • If you have a problem or an issue, think about how the information we need to fix it. Just because it's not BETA season, it doesn't mean we are not looking to improve the game.

Note choosen😭

• Sad 2

Is that all of the invites sent out 😔 I was really excited to test the game like last year.

4 minutes ago, FireBird20 said:

I've gave some pretty relevant information on how to get onto next years @FireBird20.

Reason those 'same people' get on is because they contribute. I think that's pretty fair.

• Agree 5

6 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Mails have been sent and access granted. I'd like to take this time to thank everyone for applying. We've had record applicants this year, and it's not a easy decision for users. 

What I can give away is a little information for consideration next year. A great way to ensure you are considered well for the BETA, in my opinion (which matters all of a sudden) is:

• Posting complete bug reports in the game cycle. This is the decider for me. If you post reports and test correctly while a game is live, we'll want you 😛 
  • Correct forum behaviour and etiquette. Be active and contribute to a forum that is a great place to be. Be constructive, critical and respectful to others.
  • If you have a problem or an issue, think about how the information we need to fix it. Just because it's not BETA season, it doesn't mean we are not looking to improve the game.

Hello ! Any emails sent to testers or other people in the next few hours or tomorrow?

Sorry for double post

3 minutes ago, Tigergrow said:

Your account was made in april?!

Did to having to loosing password and making a new account 

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

tbh the only thing i don’t understand is why only one guy in my esports team got beta access but the others didn’t? this would just cause bad blood within teams if only one guy gets it, cos logic is if one from a team is suitable then surely the rest are too😂 but i’m sure you guys had your reasons or it really was just a matter of chance. but no matter. hope everyone enjoys it and gives very valuable feedback 

4 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

In all honesty, what have you contributed over the years? This is your first post and already it’s offensive. 

Yes then you don't publish beta testing everywhere since you already know who to choose, one can only have beta if he has been here for years, then what reasoning is it? You complicate your life by getting new people into the beta subcription if you already know you won't choose them

11 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

its the hope that gets you 😂

1 minute ago, micheledamiano said:

Yes then you don't publish beta testing everywhere since you already know who to choose, one can only have beta if he has been here for years, then what reasoning is it? You complicate your life by getting new people into the beta subcription if you already know you won't choose them

Lots of new players got in, but more by chance than merit. They have the opportunity to take that chance through the 2020 game cycle.

Want to put yourself in the best position you can, then I've outlined what you would need to do. My side of the matter is: don't leave it to chance. Make us make sure you are selected by contributing and helping us throughout the game cycle, when we need it.

• Agree 1

Well, I have been joking with the Wild Animal Racing party, but I guess it's time to actually play it 😄 Good luck to all the beta testers, and I hope you choose by experience and not by high end pc-s and all that jazz on the form! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, micheledamiano said:

2020 is the first beta I'm going to be involved in. It's not the same people every year, but as others have said, if you're productive and provide good feedback, you're likely to be chosen again in subsequent years.

Just getting a copy of the beta and playing it whilst giving no feedback isn't helpful and isn't what a beta's for which is why some people may not have been chosen this year I suppose.

Wow can't believe such a small amount of people where aloud to have the beta. Its very unfortunate since there is alot of people here that would love to be apart of the development of this game. Any way hope everyone who has access enjoys it and gives some good feedback to improve this years game

Congrats to everyone that got accepted and I wish you the best in helping the devs to make this game the best F1 game we have ever had. I can't wait enough for July 7th to come. Cheers!

i knew i was not going to get in but just for the hell of it decided to test my luck. congrats to the ppl who got in

Seems like reputation and contribution doesn‘t get you in. I didn‘t make it this year. Well Codies will have their reasons...

• Like 2

Guys, I was not chosen, but I wish congratulations to the chosen beta-testers, good luck and good work. We must remember that this is a job. It requires energy, time and dedication from beta-testers to develop good feedback to developers.

I will continue to contribute to the Forum in any way I can, with suggestions for F1 2019.

• Agree 1

Just now, CarBoyCam said:

2020 is the first beta I'm going to be involved in. It's not the same people every year, but as others have said, if you're productive and provide good feedback, you're likely to be chosen again in subsequent years.

Just getting a copy of the beta and playing it whilst giving no feedback isn't helpful and isn't what a beta's for which is why some people may not have been chosen this year I suppose.

trust me I didn't want to have the beta to play, also because I already pre-ordered the game, but if I just created the account how can I have given feedback previously

• Agree 1

Anyone who has a Xbox or pc code and doesn't want it I'm free 😜

• Agree 1