F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

4 years in a row and no beta key. thanks for nothing codies. i told you so often about bugs on twitter and this is the thank from you....

1 minute ago, DrVader786 said:

full asians

You might want to correct that typo! Lol 😂

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Also: People who have the beta, please use the beta forums!

I have a question/problem regarding this and sent @BarryBL a private message. Or should I send it to you as well.

Posted (edited)

It isn't random picking guys. If it was then my god I have been incredibly lucky. Think of it like a job interview when you apply. 

Edited by SingaporeTrackLizard

Ik heb code gehad maar kan niets doen hij geeft een fout melding dit is op de PS4 iemand dit probleem ook ?

1 minute ago, TSR Zinker said:

I have a question/problem regarding this and sent @BarryBL a private message. Or should I send it to you as well.

No need to send me a message! 🙂 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

It isn't random picking guys. If it was then by god I have been incredibly lucky. Think of it like a job interview when you apply. 

Yeah I've been in all betas since F1 2017 and I'm also a moderator on so many Codies related places. I wouldn't say that's a coincidence! :p

2 minutes ago, TSR Zinker said:

I think a few people in the beta are having the beta forum section access. Me included. But it's been raised so is likely being looked into for all users.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DrVader786 said:

exactly. you just know a lot of the guys in the beta now will not give feedback. they applied for the sake of early gameplay... the sort who use full assists and 87 AI and have no idea about the first thing on realism... meanwhile people who will give proper feedback on bugs and glitches, and know realism inside out with handling and track models and have WR pace aren’t accepted. a shame. needs to be less about chance and more about actually reading profiles and seeing who’s the best fit... no random picking, no accepting those who are loyal to forums, but accepting people with actual talent and an understanding of what’s right and wrong for F1 and can actually be useful... 

I agree. But we can't do anything from now on but wait for the full game to release. It's still a shame tho, but we tried, and we failed because I don't really know actually. 

9 minutes ago, DrVader786 said:

exactly. you just know a lot of the guys in the beta now will not give feedback. they applied for the sake of early gameplay... the sort who use full assists and 87 AI and have no idea about the first thing on realism... meanwhile people who will give proper feedback on bugs and glitches, and know realism inside out with handling and track models and have WR pace aren’t accepted. a shame. needs to be less about chance and more about actually reading profiles and seeing who’s the best fit... no random picking, no accepting those who are loyal to forums, but accepting people with actual talent and an understanding of what’s right and wrong for F1 and can actually be useful... 

Mate what? Do you have any idea how many people F1 appeals too. So what if someone gets in and wants to test it with some assists on and stuff. Maybe there's a serious bug with 87 rated ai. Its not all about realism, the realism is locked in, they aren't gonna suddenly go, oh yeah hey the physics were wrong so we're gonna make it more real, sorry guys. 

If I got in I'd test that new accessibility mode thays been talked about by the influences on YouTube. Because thats a mode I know a lot of people will appreciate, younger players and less experienced players who still want to have fun. Could be broken as anything so hopefully someone who actually cares about the game and the player base is actually going to get a chance and test things that casual players will rely on. 

Posted (edited)

I'm actually interested to know how many people where selected per console because most people here haven't got it and also everyone I have seen who got it has had it a couple of years in a row. If the people who had it before are just going to get it again why make the sign ups open to the public

Edited by Kogoda10

sorry but I had filled out the beta form, selecting f1 2020 and ps4 pro, now I looked and wrote xbox one s and f1 2019 beta, the form bugged

Beta users please use the beta subforum! 🙂 

• Agree 1

ffs no code 😕 only got over 1k hours on 2019 xD

im not beta users this year for this problem of beta form on the profile, we already start with the bugs, even before having the game, excellent

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Mails have been sent and access granted. I'd like to take this time to thank everyone for applying. We've had record applicants this year, and it's not a easy decision for users. 

What I can give away is a little information for consideration next year. A great way to ensure you are considered well for the BETA, in my opinion (which matters all of a sudden) is:

• Posting complete bug reports in the game cycle. This is the decider for me. If you post reports and test correctly while a game is live, we'll want you 😛 
  • Correct forum behaviour and etiquette. Be active and contribute to a forum that is a great place to be. Be constructive, critical and respectful to others.
  • If you have a problem or an issue, think about how the information we need to fix it. Just because it's not BETA season, it doesn't mean we are not looking to improve the game.

well guess i have to wait until july 7th

1 minute ago, TSR Zinker said:

Verwijder dit en bewaar deze dingen op het Beta Access-forum. 

Same problem on the ps4 for me? 

anyone help us please.

Posted (edited)

Looks like no beta code for me this year. Shame but congrats to everyone who got chosen! Let's make this game best F1 game so far. 😄

Edited by rauhala91
typo

Seriously is there any chance of more codes being released I'm so bored in lockdown 😩

Just now, Kogoda10 said:

Seriously is there any chance of more codes being released I'm so bored in lockdown 😩

Most likely not.

And they also do not want people beta testing just because they are bored and want to play the game.

• Haha 1

No I would give feedback lol I think I would actually have been a good choice since I have a younger brother who could test out some of the new assists and i have played over 30 days of 2019

4 minutes ago, Kogoda10 said:

You made your point now I think.

You know guys, instead of crying about not getting a code, you could wait until you play the full game and tell the guys about problems in that so then you might have a better chance next year. You should also post about the issues in the forum, instead of social media.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2