F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

Seems i did not get in. I shall bear in mind the recommendations of our friendly Codemasters team, and report bugs, and suggest workarounds in the upcoming game after release. Have a good one, all you successful beta testers out there, and help make this game better than the last

• Like 2

I cant wait another 2 months 😂 lol but seriously though I hope they chose the right people because this game looks to be the best so far

Beta codes nog niet live voor de ps4 zal toch nog moeten wachten met het geven van feedback.

kan niet wachten tot ik een bug gevonden heb zodat er bij de release een super game staat voor alle liefhebbers.

1 minute ago, Michi.fallmer said:

Ich konnte nicht mal die Beta öffnen was ist das 

Kann mir jmd helfen 

English spoken forum. Better get used to it and get used to posting in the right section too. Beta issues=Beta forum. And once you are there take a look at how we are expecting users to file an issue. This applies to all the beta testers. Not only this poor fellow. All very eager to get in but not very eager to follow the simple guidelines. Sorry to come down on you but the gentle way doesn't seem to help.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Well done to those that got accepted hope you all give good feedback and try to make the game as realistic as possible

• Like 1

It is what it is people. Remember that they have said it was the biggest application zone they had in a long time and not everyone was gonna get it. This is the third year in a row that I have been denied it, but I have just let it go and just elected to wait and see what everyone elses hard work is gonna provide for it. Yes I am disappointed, but having a go at them saying "Oh you guys are biased and you let **** people have it" is definately a perfect way to not get it again... they probably monitor this beta room every year to find those who are being salty about it and put them on a list to say 'Nope, not next year either.' so really cop it on the chin, if you got it don't flaunt it, if you didn't get it, stop crying about it. It is a game in the end of things. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Nullmicrobe said:

Beta codes nog niet live voor de ps4 zal toch nog moeten wachten met het geven van feedback.

kan niet wachten tot ik een bug gevonden heb zodat er bij de release een super game staat voor alle liefhebbers.

Please in English Nullmicrobe, And hopefully you won't find that many bugs or issues. Handling and performance feedback is just as important.

39 minutes ago, f1sfclmic24 said:

4 years in a row and no beta key. thanks for nothing codies. i told you so often about bugs on twitter and this is the thank from you....

Then report them on the forum in the correct format?

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, 1512marcel said:

Alsjeblieft in het Engels Nullmicrobe, En hopelijk zul je niet zoveel bugs of problemen vinden. Behandeling en feedback over prestaties is net zo belangrijk.

i was telling that the beta on the ps4 is not working and that i hope it works fast so i can give feedback to the engineers.

I understand they are all out. So I take it you are not the chosen one.

1 minute ago, nksrfn said:

Good work to the new beta-testers!

They haven't done anything yet except for filing issues in the wrong section 😇

• Haha 4

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Kogoda10 said:

Seriously is there any chance of more codes being released I'm so bored in lockdown 😩

There might be. But y'know, trying to be constructive might help.

There is always the chance your profile could be revisited.

I'm fairly sure this year, people are expected to pull their weight. That means adhering to the posting guidelines, not bothering the forum runners and mods with housekeeping or not posting pithy messages just because not everyone could be selected.

If people are removed from the beta - access IS conditional, then there will need to be a shortlist of replacements. 

When your profile is revisited, how much reason is there to pick you over someone else? 

This is addressed to posters here @Kogoda10 I'm not purposefully singling you out.

Edited by steviejay69
typo / repetition
  • Agree 1

Hard work to those who have the beta!!! Polish the game for us as more as you can, please!!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

I understand they are all out. So I take it you are not the chosen one.

Uff, I think I don't say more... Players which play since 2014 don't get codes. A little joke but okay

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, TomskiPl said:

Yes! I'm in!

Your ability to remain tight lipped about the beta is impressive. How long did you last before posting this?

Edited by Morsify
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Trans-Nation eSports said:

It is what it is people. Remember that they have said it was the biggest application zone they had in a long time and not everyone was gonna get it. This is the third year in a row that I have been denied it, but I have just let it go and just elected to wait and see what everyone elses hard work is gonna provide for it. Yes I am disappointed, but having a go at them saying "Oh you guys are biased and you let **** people have it" is definately a perfect way to not get it again... they probably monitor this beta room every year to find those who are being salty about it and put them on a list to say 'Nope, not next year either.' so really cop it on the chin, if you got it don't flaunt it, if you didn't get it, stop crying about it. It is a game in the end of things. 

same for me. ****** off! 

I believe that many people who were not selected would not like the current version of F1 2020. I was not selected, but I have been a beta tester for other games from other developers, and I can say that beta games are not fun.

Testing games is a job, and requires patience, energy and some time. It's a job, and well, I prefer to trust that Codemasters has selected candidates well, after all, we only see positive progress every year that a new F1 game is released.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.bd6b2b4e4e5820404fa58b63687b8803.pngWell, still split screen I guess

(Sorry, I'm Hungarian that's why the game is in Hungarian 😄 )

17 minutes ago, Nullmicrobe said:

Heya, ze verwachten dat je hier Engels praat :) veel succes met testen trouwens.

11 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

They haven't done anything yet except for filing issues in the wrong section 😇

I meant, "Good luck!" haha sorry.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

There might be. But y'know, trying to be constructive might help.

There is always the chance your profile could be revisited.

I'm fairly sure this year, people are expected to pull their weight. That means adhering to the posting guidelines, not bothering the forum runners and mods with housekeeping or not posting pithy messages just because not everyone could be selected.

If people are removed from the beta - access IS conditional, then there will need to be a shortlist of replacements. 

When your profile is revisited, how much reason is there to pick you over someone else? 

This is addressed to posters here @Kogoda10 I'm not purposefully singling you out.

It would be amazing to have a "second phase" of the Beta, giving access to other people. ( I think there was back in 2017/2018, if I am not wrong) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daandw02 said:

Heya, ze verwachten dat je hier Engels praat 🙂 veel succes met testen trouwens.

Hou je daar dan ook aan!