F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

If there was then anyone slagging codies off just recently about being denied it is gonna be probably dealt a cruel blow when they get denied it twice in a year lmao. Its true though the beta is a job, it's not something you get to do to have the game before everyone else and gain somewhat form of advantage. Gives you a slight edge I'd imagine, but nothing over the top. I'm just gonna come back again when 2021's beta opens and I will try again, and I will keep trying till one day I finally get it.... well that depending if I even want to keep playing F1 games past my 30's lmao

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, 1512marcel said:

Hou je daar dan ook aan!

Sorry, I thought that maybe he didn't speak English

4 minutes ago, Trans-Nation eSports said:

If there was then anyone slagging codies off just recently about being denied it is gonna be probably dealt a cruel blow when they get denied it twice in a year lmao. Its true though the beta is a job, it's not something you get to do to have the game before everyone else and gain somewhat form of advantage. Gives you a slight edge I'd imagine, but nothing over the top. I'm just gonna come back again when 2021's beta opens and I will try again, and I will keep trying till one day I finally get it.... well that depending if I even want to keep playing F1 games past my 30's lmao

I think it is not an advantage, as the game is incomplete, and it is often not fun to play it.

1 minute ago, daandw02 said:

Sorry, I thought that maybe he didn't speak English

And you didn't know that I'm speaking Dutch :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Trans-Nation eSports said:

Jeśli byłby wtedy ktoś, kto ostatnio wyrzucałby ciała o to, że mu odmówiono, to prawdopodobnie zadano by mu okrutny cios, gdy odmówiono mu tego dwa razy w roku. To prawda, że wersja beta jest pracą, ale nie jest to coś, co musisz zrobić, aby mieć grę przed wszystkimi innymi i zyskać jakąś formę przewagi. Daje ci pewną przewagę, jaką sobie wyobrażam, ale nic ponad to. Po prostu wrócę ponownie, gdy rozpocznie się beta 2021 i spróbuję jeszcze raz, i będę próbował do pewnego dnia, aż w końcu go dostanę ... cóż, w zależności od tego, czy w ogóle chcę grać w gry F1 po mojej trzydziestce

Apparently your computer is too weak for this game or you don't get enough on the forum if you failed for 4 years in a row.

3 years for the record, and no I did have a time where I was very active on here..... probably too active... ranting and raving about the games defects and lack of attentiveness to get them fixed on their end. I have since turned a corner on it and shut my trap and just move on from those issues. But probably still paying somewhat of a price for it 😂

1 minute ago, Trans-Nation eSports said:

3 years for the record, and no I did have a time where I was very active on here..... probably too active... ranting and raving about the games defects and lack of attentiveness to get them fixed on their end. I have since turned a corner on it and shut my trap and just move on from those issues. But probably still paying somewhat of a price for it 😂

Ranting and raving shouldn't be an issue as long as it is game related. Everyone is free to speak out here as long as you are respectful.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

They haven't done anything yet except for filing issues in the wrong section 😇

I think you should just remove the biggest PITAs based on their deleted post count! 

But that's just me. Gunboat diplomacy! 

• Agree 1

Weeeelllllllllll..................You could say it was 'constructive' to a sense. Nah I don't really see it as a catalyst for my misfortune. Life goes on as they say, it is, what it is. @BarryBL could be within your best interest to close this off now lol

• Agree 1

hello everyone,i have been selected for the f1 2020 Beta.I will do my best to make this next installment the best

I hope that all of us who have obtained the beta can improve this game as much as possible

pd: sorry for my english,I know it's not very good

image.png.2a6bba40295ad832b7695f241ff137e9.png

Not only @BarryBL This post is still floading my mailbox, but it will die out eventually. I have never in all the beta years seen so much commitment.

congrats who got this year!
hope next year i get it

• Agree 1

Oh well.. I tried at least haha 😄 I don't know what methods are used to pick who's gonna help, but anyways.. Maybe next year 😅

• Like 1

Just now, MichaelPace02 said:

Have all the emails been sent? 

Yes they have.

Congrats to everyone that got the beta! I hope your testing goes well and you enjoy it so far! I can’t wait till July! I already preordered and I am just sitting in a pool of hype, ready to get my hands on this game. My team sounds awesome! 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, MichaelPace02 said:

Have all the emails been sent? 

i think so 😞

Ohhh that's okay. This was my first time applying for the beta so I wasn't really shocked to be honest. Maybe next year? hehe. Anyways, good luck to whoever got the beta, can't wait for July 10! 🙂

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Not only @BarryBL This post is still floading my mailbox, but it will die out eventually. I have never in all the beta years seen so much commitment.

Well based on that ☠

f12020 should the be the meanest baddest game  .🍻

Thats see when its released how good the feedback was 🤣

On 4/23/2020 at 3:02 PM, BarryBL said:

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Also, do note that replying 'Done' is not necessary. Assist to @UP100 on this one 😛 

I didnt get chosen yet again.. 4 years now! 

Again not choosen, more than 700 hours playing this game and maybe giving the beta to someone who has 30 hours 🙂 gg

2 minutes ago, PiWnZoR said:

Again not choosen, more than 700 hours playing this game and maybe giving the beta to someone who has 30 hours 🙂 gg

Its a joke

Are all beta given or not? Any chance to get the beta in the next days?

2 minutes ago, PiWnZoR said:

Are all beta given or not? Any chance to get the beta in the next days?

All keys have been emailed out unfortunately.