F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

13 minutes ago, MarshallMMW said:

If you dont get in do you not get an email?

Correct

Vielen Dank Das ich auch die Beta bekommen habe ist grossartig f1 zu spielen und immer Verbesserungen. Zu sehen ich warte noch auf ne E-Mail

26 minuti fa, MarshallMMW ha detto:

Se non entri non ricevi un'email?

when I clicked on the link it said an error, perhaps because it said beta f1 2019 and nonn2020..if you want I will screen you of the link that I have received.  , but when I enter from the link I don't receive email

4 minutes ago, Michi.fallmer said:

Vielen Dank Das ich auch die Beta bekommen habe ist grossartig f1 zu spielen und immer Verbesserungen. Zu sehen ich warte noch auf ne E-Mail

All emails have now been sent out so if you haven’t received an email then you have been unsuccessful. Don’t be disheartened and try again next year 

6 hours ago, xPatte said:

The its a joke was related to another comment. But its okay if you didn't understand it 😅 For me its okay that I dont invide for the beta, but it makes no sense that you are attacking me

Let me remind you of an earlier comment you posted: “I hope they pick up the right people. I play F1 since 2011. In my opinion its a joke if a player get a beta key who play only since few months or 2 times per year” 

I have no words guys, the bugs as well as having them on the game are also on the forum, I had compiled everything correctly, reopened last night and it was completely different ....

2 hours ago, Michi.fallmer said:

Hat aber eine E-Mail bekommen mit den Code  das Spiel habe ich ja bei mir drauf

English language forum, please.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Let me remind you of an earlier comment you posted: “I hope they pick up the right people. I play F1 since 2011. In my opinion its a joke if a player get a beta key who play only since few months or 2 times per year” 

This will be my last message in Codemaster's forum. Enough is enough...

I dont mind not be picked up for the beta, despite of the fact that I had work year after year giving propper feedback for some bugs with videos and fulfilling completely the template that year after year they gave to us. I had scrupulously complied with the rules as well, and yep, I am not in the beta and for me, that is not a problem, I thought there were people better prepared to do that job. I assumed that as an statement. 

But, when I see people like:

- JOHNNIEWALKE3** (joined on April 29) with no reputation, with null contribution of the bugs, jumping the rules... and he is not the only one:

-  jmorenogarc**, similar profile than the other one

- AdamSon**, the same...

I do not doubt at all the value of these beta testers, dont get me wrong, I doubt the apply process where we have been given a series of guidelines and where these profiles do not meet a single one.

Currently, I know that the one who isnt valuable for the forum is me. Ok.

So, at least, beta, give us players the best game ever in F1!!! 

Someone can tell me how I can erase my Codemaster forum profile? I dont know how to do it

Edited by JuanCarMR
  • Agree 1

When will we recieve the beta code?

Still waiting for it

1 minute ago, [F1ITACOMMUNITY]-guidomix said:

I think they are all already out mate! 😞

Nooo 😞 why ..

1 minute ago, [F1ITACOMMUNITY]-guidomix said:

I think they are all already out mate! 😞

They are. All emails were sent out last night so if you haven’t received one then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Don’t be disheartened by missing out, as long as you stay active on the forums, reports bug in the correct format and be polite you will have a strong chance next year.

Posted (edited)

Now that everyone in the beta has had a notification there in and have access to the dedicated forum, i dont think its necessary to keep this subforum open anymore as there is no point to talk in here. @BarryBL @1512marcel @UP100

Edited by THEHAMZAGAMER12
  • Agree 4

7 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

I'm not jumping on someone's back but I don't like people not being picked and jumping to unfounded conclusions. I'm pretty sure Codemasters made balanced choices and of course the hardcore forum visitors will be more in the picture than those who show up just before the deadline. But stating that it's a joke based on zero knowledge, that's a joke. And for your information, I had to apply, just like everyone else.

That's fair enough.  

But I would say certain people had a much higher opportunity. Let's say that.

People who have been picked seems to  be the new account people just for beta.

They themselves have been posting in wrong section and although they are not trying to  rub other people's noses. That's exactly what happened. 

And if they clearly can't post in the right sections then it does not bode well on the choice. 

Its suppose to be a community but I think its more of a community for a chosen few .

.I was cross referencing yesterday and I was gobsmacked to see how many had been or said they had been accepted to see they had only joined codemasters forum to get beta testing. 

I suppose if you speak the truth it tends to get up people's noses and you are not picked. 

Funny old world that. 

And every year dave will get in .he doesn't have to post or even come on the forum   .

But I will say I am never envious or negative if someone is selective.  I will congratulate them and say best of luck.

The above us a truthful fact  

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Personally I’m really frustrated with this whole thing. I have applied for the F1 Beta for the last 4 games including this one and have never been admitted. I’ve spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours for each game from 2014 onwards and I’ve loyally continued to play these games to my heart’s content but never get to be in the beta program. I know you say that being active on the forums helps out a lot, but I have plenty of friends who aren’t very active either who make it every year and I never do. The only difference that I can see between myself and my peers who get it consistently is that they’re British/European and I’m American. I’m not trying to say you chose not to have me in because I’m American, but I’m starting to wonder if there is any indirect affect. It’s just so frustrating to treat this game Series like my baby only for it to treat me like a stranger in return.

don’t be disheartened. As long as you keep active on the forum and report bug throughout the F1 2020 lifecycle then you should have a better chance next year.

4 minutes ago, cpayne32 said:

don’t be disheartened. As long as you keep active on the forum and report bug throughout the F1 2020 lifecycle then you should have a better chance next year.

That’s what I have been told in some sense every single year. I did report bugs for f1 2019 but had to make a new account as I forgot the one for my old one I made years ago. I have every reason to be disheartened as this is something that I look forward to every year and it is always met with dissapointment. When there are little 13 year old kids who get access to the beta because their uncle works for Codemasters it just really isn’t fair and I see no reason to keep my chin up about this.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Rdasher15 said:

That’s what I have been told in some sense every single year. I did report bugs for f1 2019 but had to make a new account as I forgot the one for my old one I made years ago. I have every reason to be disheartened as this is something that I look forward to every year and it is always met with dissapointment. When there are little 13 year old kids who get access to the beta because their uncle works for Codemasters it just really isn’t fair and I see no reason to keep my chin up about this.

I feel like this comment isnt fair, as you're indicating there would be people that got the beta just because their family member works at Codemasters... which isn't something anyone has claimed before as far as I know.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, UP100 said:

I feel like this comment isnt fair, as you're indicating there would be people that got the beta just because their family member works at Codemasters... which isn't something anyone has claimed before as far as I know.

Does this help you?BCC0185F-3456-4FBC-B501-33636F57E9EC.thumb.png.cb08e38f67da8745e3622ee62c99f7b3.png

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Rdasher15 said:

Does this help you?

I mean that'd sound like a joke/reference to me... My x works at y is a really old thing that has probably never ever been true 😁

As it's always 'uncle' as well

image.png.b361e9ff510766d1f26604da81808727.png

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-uncle-works-at-nintendo

Edited by UP100

Just now, UP100 said:

I mean that'd sound like a joke/reference to me... My x works at y is a really old thing that has probably never ever been true 😁

Oh wowie that makes me feel so much better! 

I feel like choosing the beta testers mostly by their forum activity is fair, but be aware that a lot of F1 gamers (including me) didn't know before that this forum did exist. I learned about the forum from my friend, who also informed me about the beta. So, advice for the future: try to get more people aware about the forum.

• Agree 3