F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

7 hours ago, BarryBL said:

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

I did everything that you said I hope that you guys will choose me 🙂

image.png.02c6c8b5fa5945d80ea65e389ba0613c.png

We've broken the record 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I've done it. Hopefully i get to picked again since i was picked last year and gave useful ians helpful information.

I'm Done and i Hope to get Access 👍

I am new to this beta thing and I dont know what is dx diag and what should ı do on that  question ?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, MarnexDE said:

Yea, I still can access my forum account as I am writing in this sub right now. The only thing that I cannot do is looking into my email account since I deleted the email adress linked to the account a few months ago.

Ah ok do you have another email you can put in your profile quick so you get emails from Codies again? You will have to create a new one maybe on Gmail it could just be for here if you wanted or any online forum usage.

You  WILL need a working email to get your beta code if you are accepted.

Edited by sloppysmusic

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR APPLICATION - PLEASE READ***

We have had reports that the gamertag question was unable to be edited. This has now been resolved. 

Please go back into your profile and BETA Access application form and update this when possible to be considered

2 of the checkbox questions require ONE answer only to be selected. Selecting more than this will void your application. Please ensure that your selections meet the criteria before closing to avoid disappointment.

As a gentle reminder, it is on you to make sure your application is correct and accounted for. I don't mean to be harsh, but there won't be enough time in the day to check everyone profiles 😄😄 😄 If I do it for one, I'll have to consider doing it for all. Hope you understand

I suggest possibly logging out of your account, logging back in and checking your information has saved as a general rule to make sure.

Done

7 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

Ah ok do you have another email you can put in your profile quick so you get emails from Codies again? You will have to create a new one maybe on Gmail it could just be for here if you wanted or any online forum usage.

You  WILL need a working email to get your beta code if you are accepted.

Where should I put the Email in exactly? I do have another Email.

And it's done. I don't expect the be chosen, but it doesn't hurt to try.

@MarnexDE 

As the forum email is most likely tied into the accounts.codemasters.com service, I'd suggest you to contact Codemasters through the email custservice@codemasters.com 🙂 I'll also forward this to Barry to see if he has any ideas.

Just now, UP100 said:

@MarnexDE 

As the forum email is most likely tied into the accounts.codemasters.com service, I'd suggest you to contact Codemasters through the email custservice@codemasters.com 🙂 I'll also forward this to Barry to see if he has any ideas.

I also explained my problem through the message in the application for the beta. I think this should also do the trick

Somos organizadores de Campeonatos de Formula One en PC, PS4 e XBOX y nos gustaria poder acceder a la beta.

On 4/22/2020 at 10:36 AM, BarryBL said:

After last week’s F1® 2020 Announcement, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join us for another year of our F1® Beta programme. We’ll be road-testing our handling additions and alterations, the new split-screen feature, as well as the online multiplayer section of F1® 2020, as we look to continue to improve key aspects of this year’s game. 

Applications for the F1® Beta Programme are now live, and will run until 06/05/2020, 23:59 BST. To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu. When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up area after the Social Media section.

Please confirm that you are applying for the correct Beta, read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.