F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

are we allowed to select two check boxes for preferred game mode?  I don't want to screw my chances my choosing both if it might cancel me out but I'm fine with trying out single player and multiplayer if I'm given the chance!

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Done👍 Hope i get chosen again😃

Successfully signed up! Hope my friends could do so! 

Edited by pablont9
Por que nl

On 4/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, BarryBL said:

After last week’s F1® 2020 Announcement, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join us for another year of our F1® Beta programme. We’ll be road-testing our handling additions and alterations, the new split-screen feature, as well as the online multiplayer section of F1® 2020, as we look to continue to improve key aspects of this year’s game. 

Applications for the F1® Beta Programme are now live, and will run until 06/05/2020, 23:59 BST. To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu. When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up area after the Social Media section.

Please confirm that you are applying for the correct Beta, read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:36 AM, BarryBL said:

After last week’s F1® 2020 Announcement, we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to join us for another year of our F1® Beta programme. We’ll be road-testing our handling additions and alterations, the new split-screen feature, as well as the online multiplayer section of F1® 2020, as we look to continue to improve key aspects of this year’s game. 

Applications for the F1® Beta Programme are now live, and will run until 06/05/2020, 23:59 BST. To sign up to the closed Beta, you will need to head to your profile page. To get there; click on your forum name in the top right corner of any forum page and select “Profile” from the drop down menu. When on your profile page, click “Edit Profile”. You should be able to find the Beta Sign up area after the Social Media section.

Please confirm that you are applying for the correct Beta, read and fill everything out correctly and make sure you have access to the email address associated with your forum account.

dhzdthdth

Well, giving this another go, I suppose - I signed up also. If I get invited - I'll try to do my best and find issues/test new things with the game. If not - hopefully other people will do a good job this year. 🙂

Anyway, good luck to everyone who registered!

Posted (edited)

Fingers crossed I get in so I can help test the new additions and iron out bugs 🤞 Eitherway keep up the good work guys. I'm sure this will be another great game!

Edited by HeroOfTime91