Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

7 minutes ago, Worntoathread said:

Legend says that anytime someone asks for the beta release date, it will be delayed by an hour.

Having said that, I'm really looking forward to getting started sometime next winter.

You're a legend :classic_ninja:😂

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Worntoathread said:

Legend says that anytime someone asks for the beta release date, it will be delayed by an hour.

Having said that, I'm really looking forward to getting started sometime next winter.

Never a truer word spoken.

I all guys can you help me?

I sign in with an email and then when I go to the display settings I've another email that I doesn't have because it was hacked...any advice?? I've signed for beta testing so I want to know that ifI'm picked where the code will be sent. Thanks

1 minute ago, Samuele246 said:

I all guys can you help me?

I sign in with an email and then when I go to the display settings I've another email that I doesn't have because it was hacked...any advice?? I've signed for beta testing so I want to know that ifI'm picked where the code will be sent. Thanks

It will go to the email address you put on the form.

@BarryBL recently posted this in another Thread

38 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I've been mega busy with BETA-related stuff the past few days, as my league race 'performance' clearly showed. We've had a record amounts of applicants, and we've more data than ever to sort through and evaluate, it's taking myself and a lot of members a fair bit of time.

Edited by KingDome24
  • Like 1
  • BarryBL changed the title to F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed
  • BarryBL locked this topic