Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed


BarryBL

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
22 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Omg, this must be a sad year for you. No Eurovison Song contest this year. But don’t panic, the F1 2020 beta is coming. Check your mail. 

After 10 minutes of the mail application being frozen, I was greeted once again by something familiar 😁

image.png.9332d06171d1b4dd854237d0af3307e6.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator

Allright guys and dolls, hasn't there been a single post in one of the 40 pages here that told you to be patient and just wait for the mail, that begging at this stage doesn't help anymore and neither does moaning or an occasional bribe and that those selected can't be extorted to give up there place since they are non transferable. So please, please keep your fingers crossed, stop asking, guessing or assuming and wait for the mail. In a couple of days or so the owls will bring the mail and the magic can start (and another 1200 posts will be added here, 900 happy ones and 300 not so happy)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Allright guys and dolls, hasn't there been a single post in one of the 40 pages here that told you to be patient and just wait for the mail, that begging at this stage doesn't help anymore and neither does moaning or an occasional bribe and that those selected can't be extorted to give up there place since they are non transferable. So please, please keep your fingers crossed and wait for the mail. In a couple of days or so the owls will bring the mail and the magic can start (and another 1200 posts will be added here, 900 happy ones and 300 not so happy)

Yeah exactly. I have said this aswell to be patient and wait for that mail to arrive. Just wanted to say what I guess, didn't want to beg or give anyone pressure. 😄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Allright guys and dolls, hasn't there been a single post in one of the 40 pages here that told you to be patient and just wait for the mail, that begging at this stage doesn't help anymore and neither does moaning or an occasional bribe and that those selected can't be extorted to give up there place since they are non transferable. So please, please keep your fingers crossed, stop asking, guessing or assuming and wait for the mail. In a couple of days or so the owls will bring the mail and the magic can start (and another 1200 posts will be added here, 900 happy ones and 300 not so happy)

And 1 heartattack if I get chosen🤣 else just the same reaction as all years, "just as I expected"😉 its beginning to get predictable each year so I learned not to expect anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well as long as comments are constructive and extremely funny and related to the original post  

I don't mind if there are thousands.

It keeps the forums alive 🤪🤔

I just hope when leagues switch from f12019 to f12020 YOU all want to  race in MULTIPLAYER unranked and try  your best to to race clean.🚧🏎🏎☠

And make sim Racing as popular as possible  .🤝🍻

No heart attacks please ❤🤣

And not a mention in this post of when or what or please please please me me😇

And of course I want to be 🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎

🤥🤥🤥🤥

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
On 5/17/2020 at 9:45 AM, AxelArvidzon39 said:

No no one knows if they’ve been picked or not, CM has completed the list of people that’s going to be in the beta but they haven’t finalised the game side of the beta because that probably takes like a few days longer than the administration side of the beta I.e choosing who’s  playing the beta and not. So “the list is complete” dose not mean beta invitations have gone out it just means that CM knows who’s doing the beta we don’t.

@AxelArvidzon39 is correct.

We have a list together, but producing something like this does take a little time. Also, we had the weekend and I needed to shout at FUT Champions and go for a few runs. I'll update accordingly when codes have been released into the wild. 👍

Also, in regards to 'who should test', we need a wide range of players. We are lucky enough with new efforts in the VirtualGP etc to have the facility to work with F1 drivers but, ultimately, its also a game. A game for people to enjoy and race around and, at this time, for some to escape the current normality. So a wide range of people are needed to test.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

@AxelArvidzon39 is correct.

We have a list together, but producing something like this does take a little time. Also, we had the weekend and I needed to shout at FUT Champions and go for a few runs. I'll update accordingly when codes have been released into the wild. 👍

Also, in regards to 'who should test', we need a wide range of players. We are lucky enough with new efforts in the VirtualGP etc to have the facility to work with F1 drivers but, ultimately, its also a game. A game for people to enjoy and race around and, at this time, for some to escape the current normality. So a wide range of people are needed to test.

for the people who are chosen what aspects will they be testing  @BarryBL

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Singleplayer, multiplayer and split screen

Not sure if this is true or not, but as a gentle reminder for those of you who are selected for the BETA, you will not be allowed to discuss the BETA in public, including this forum.

 

Recipient agrees not to disclose any of the Confidential Information to any third party

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CarloLewis said:

Not sure if this is true or not, but for those of you who are selected for the BETA, you will not be allowed to discuss the BETA in public.

 

Recipient agrees not to disclose any of the Confidential Information to any third party

This is literally stated at the sign in form, iam not making this up😂

DF817B98-DA67-4D17-9D01-89936E907A99.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CarloLewis said:

Not sure if this is true or not, but for those of you who are selected for the BETA, you will not be allowed to discuss the BETA in public.

 

Recipient agrees not to disclose any of the Confidential Information to any third party

I think they'll open a forum only for those who are part of the Beta testing program

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • BarryBL changed the title to F1 2020 BETA Applications CLOSED - In process of completion.
  • Administrator

Hi everyone,

Important update here. 

We are now beginning the process of adding successful BETA applicants to the forums. Please be patient as this will take time and do refrain from posting in that area, if you receive access. 

Please do not act in the new forum area until you have received the email.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • BarryBL changed the title to F1 2020 BETA - Important Update 18/05/2020 - PLEASE READ
2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Important update here. 

We are now beginning the process of adding successful BETA applicants to the forums. Please be patient as this will take time and do refrain from posting in that area, if you receive access. 

Please do not act in the new forum area until you have received the email.

Good luck to everyone ♥️

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • BarryBL changed the title to F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed
  • BarryBL locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...