Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed

BarryBL

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, CarloLewis said:

Refreshing my inbox over and over 😂

I wouldn't bother. We are still in early stages of access. Recommend looking tomorrow at the earliest. Lot to get through at the moment.

33 minutes ago, KiLLu12258 said:

first you see the beta forums and after that you get an email if i understand it corectly.

Yup, can confirm!😉 Mails will be out when every tester has access to the beta forum, if I understood it correctly! But this may take some time, maybe until of tomorrow or so

3 minutes ago, MrCosta96 said:

Well I guess it is my fault, my entry is voided 😞 I forgot to uncheck "F1 2019 BETA" when registering for the "F1 2020 BETA", I was unsure on what do and left it as it was :classic_sad:

Wait, that's a thing? I haven't unchecked mine either haha

4 minutes ago, hyperzzF1 said:

Wait, that's a thing? I haven't unchecked mine either haha

Yes... Look at the 2nd post. There was nothing about it when I did my entry, how would I know to uncheck it? It was already checked for me so I just carried on normally. Anyways, I guess I'll have to wait for release.

3 minutes ago, MrCosta96 said:

Yes... Look at the 2nd post. There was nothing about it when I did my entry, how would I know to uncheck it? It was already checked for me so I just carried on normally. Anyways, I guess I'll have to wait for release.

Ah, that's me out too then. 

• BarryBL changed the title to F1 2020 BETA - Process Closed
  • BarryBL locked this topic

Archived