Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

F2 in the 2020 game

Quick question will the same f2 2019 drivers from the 2019 game be the same for the 2020 game or will the drivers be updated for what they were in abu dhabi? e.g. lundgaard in the trident instead of boschung?

14 minutes ago, DylanWest2004 said:

Quick question will the same f2 2019 drivers from the 2019 game be the same for the 2020 game or will the drivers be updated for what they were in abu dhabi? e.g. lundgaard in the trident instead of boschung?

When the game launches it will have the full 2019 roster and the 2020 grid will be added in at a later date.

• Agree 1

The game will have the 2019 F2 grid as it needs to for career mode and MyTeam. In the latter, you'll be able to select an F2 driver from last year to partner you in F1 - minus Latifi, of course, who will be at Williams.

I can't remember what time of year CM added the latest F2 roster but I'm sure it'll be part of a later patch.

It came last year around September time last year for the 2019 field also bearing in mind will we have the replacements from last year's tragic crash from Spa

12 minutes ago, breezyskells22 said:

bearing in mind will we have the replacements from last year's tragic crash from Spa

There was a press release that announced that Codies have kept both Antoine Hubert and Juan Manuel Correa in their F2 2019 seats, also having them as part of the driver roster in MyTeam.

Means that, for a moment, we can forget the tragedy every happened and race alongside them.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:16 PM, Pepski said:

The game will have the 2019 F2 grid as it needs to for career mode and MyTeam. In the latter, you'll be able to select an F2 driver from last year to partner you in F1 - minus Latifi, of course, who will be at Williams.

I can't remember what time of year CM added the latest F2 roster but I'm sure it'll be part of a later patch.

Oof, didn't think of Latifi ofcourse.... Ticktum is at Dams this year right? Maybe he will be in before the update.