Sign in to follow this  

Pc setup

Hello everyone,

Iam someone who loves racing games and have played them since i was the age of 6/7. Iam now 16 years old with a fair bit of experience on the f1 games. I have always been a console player myself but iam looking for a pc to play racing games on, such as the f1 franchise, assetto corsa, iracing, rfactor 2.

Now from my research, i concluded that iracing, rfactor 2 and assetto corsa are the least demanding in comparison to f1 2019 for example. Now my question was, what are the ideal specs to opt for to run all these games smoothly around 1080p. I dont want crazy fps like 100+, iam more than satisfied with something like 50-80 fps. 
Any suggestions with what kind of specs i can achieve this?

Posted (edited)
On 5/16/2020 at 11:05 PM, THEHAMZAGAMER12 said:

Hello everyone,

Iam someone who loves racing games and have played them since i was the age of 6/7. Iam now 16 years old with a fair bit of experience on the f1 games. I have always been a console player myself but iam looking for a pc to play racing games on, such as the f1 franchise, assetto corsa, iracing, rfactor 2.

Now from my research, i concluded that iracing, rfactor 2 and assetto corsa are the least demanding in comparison to f1 2019 for example. Now my question was, what are the ideal specs to opt for to run all these games smoothly around 1080p. I dont want crazy fps like 100+, iam more than satisfied with something like 50-80 fps. 
Any suggestions with what kind of specs i can achieve this?

All depends on budget.

But I would recommend either a system designed around AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel i5 9600KF 

16GB DDR4(3200 for AMD, 2667 for Intel)

512GB m.2 NVMe SSD

2TB 7200RPM HDD

AMD RX590 8GB / Nvidia GTX1660 6GB

This setup is fairly median at £200 CPU and £200 GPU

A system like this would mean a box budget of £700-£800, then you need a screen, etc.

Edited by steviejay69
  • Thanks 1

Check my signature. Any kind of sim (iR, ACC, F1 20Xx) running like a charm with my current setup. FYI my previous GPU was a GTX1060 6GB and performed also very well.

• Thanks 1