Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

F1 2020 UDP Specification

3 minutes ago, JeremiaszDX said:

i have a question... Where can I find information about the grip level or how wet the track is or the equivalent of this stamp @Hoo:

tor.PNG

The weather information is in the Session packet in the m_weather field and then m_trackTemperature and m_airTemperature. The m_weatherForecastSamples field would give you the forecast for the session.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, gparent said:

This may help for F2 tyres: https://gitlab.com/gparent/f1-2020-telemetry/-/commit/6063dd6dc3b82743ab8597f58d09493117750590

Keep in mind the visual and actual tyres are different values.

Were the values for the F2 2020 teams documented somewhere or did you just take them from actual data? I couldn't find them in the previous post(s) https://gitlab.com/gparent/f1-2020-telemetry/-/commit/f7984f0ffe9667374e8fae9dd3a4957bdd998665

2 minutes ago, ThibaudPHP said:

Thanks to make the job !

No worries. Once I have some free time I'll make a release with the F2 2020 changes. I'm missing driver IDs at the moment. I have the team ones.

Edited by gparent

6 minutes ago, gparent said:

No worries. Once I have some free time I'll make a release with the F2 2020 changes. I'm missing driver IDs at the moment. I have the team ones.

Legend! I just wish this wouldn't be left up to us developers to figure out in the future 😞

Exucuse me.
If you use flashback, how do you delete the disabled packets?
Should I use the session timestamp(PacketHeader.m_sessionTime) in the header to make the decision?

Luckily my tool has  automated detection for ids/data not seen earlier.

Here are the F2 2020 new drivers + new teams detected. These are from the Enums, my tool uses. TLA is automatically created, but should be correct.

Drivers (I did edit the names, as the game only gives family name for these drivers). Format is (name, TLA, IDinGame)

DanTicktum("Dan Ticktum", "TIC", 91),
MarcusArmstrong("Marcus Armstrong", "ARM", 92),
ChristianLundgaard("Christian Lundgaard", "LUN", 93),
YukiTsunoda("Yuki Tsunoda", "TSU", 94),
JehanDaruvala("Jehan Daruvala", "DAR", 95),
GuilhermeSamaia("Guilhrme Samaia", "SAM", 96),
PedroPiquet("Pedro Piquet", "PIQ", 97),
FelipeDrugovich("Felipe Drugovich", "DRU", 98),
RobertShwartzman("Robert Shwartzman", "SHW", 99),
RoyNissany("Roy Nissany", "NIS", 100),
MarinoSato("Marino Sato", "SAT", 101),

F2 2020 Teams (took team names from the Race Director). Format is (IDinGame, Year, Long name, short name, Color Used e.g. in Map)

F2_2020_ART(70, 2020, "ART Grand Prix", "Art 2020", Color.GRAY), // ART
F2_2020_CAMPOS(71, 2020, "Campos Racing", "Campos 2020", Color.ORANGE), // Campos
F2_2020_CARLIN(72, 2020, "Carlin", "Carlin 2020", Color.BLUE), //Carlin
F2_2020_CHAROUZ(73, 2020, "Charouz Racing System", "Charouz 2020", Color.DARKBLUE), // Charouz
F2_2020_DAMS(74, 2020, "DAMS", "DAMS 2020", Color.CYAN), // DAMS // light blue?
F2_2020_UNI(75, 2020, "UNI-Virtuosi Racing", "UNI 2020", Color.YELLOW), // Uni virtu
F2_2020_MP(76, 2020, "MP Motorsport", "MP 2020", Color.DARKRED), // MP Motorsport
F2_2020_PREMA(77, 2020, "Prema Racing", "Prema 2020", Color.RED), // Prema
F2_2020_TRIDENT(78, 2020, "Trident", "Trident 2020", Color.BLUE), // Trident
F2_2020_BWT(79, 2020, "BWT HWA RACELAB", "BWT 2020", Color.PINK), // BWT
F2_2020_HITECH(80, 2020, "Hitech Grand Prix", "Hitech 2020", Color.LIGHTGRAY), // Hitech

If here are any errors, let me know.

Cheers

Edited by LonelyRacer
  • Like 1

I would like to thank all the developers of the F1 2020 game for making it even more unplayable and bug-ridden to the point of no longer being able to race without seeing cars going wrong or disappearing and reappearing from one point of the track to another! All this after the F2 2020 update. Thank you so much because we all understood that we threw our MONEY to the wind!
We are a group that organizes, indeed, organized Formula 1 championships but now after yet another bad figure we have decided to totally change the type of game !! You only think about your profits and instead of improving things you make them worse and you don't care about the feedback from the end customer! I'm sure I won't be the only one complaining, as my group of 200 and I represent perhaps 1% of everyone who uses the game! But to complain even a professional Formula 1 driver means that there is some problem, but you are only interested in selling and earning !!
I hope that someone reads this post and that you solve all the problems that are there shortly because I, like other 1000 people, at least in Italy, will certainly not buy F1 2021.
Best regards

23 minutes ago, djspeedy76 said:

I would like to thank all the developers of the F1 2020 game for making it even more unplayable and bug-ridden to the point of no longer being able to race without seeing cars going wrong or disappearing and reappearing from one point of the track to another! All this after the F2 2020 update. Thank you so much because we all understood that we threw our MONEY to the wind!
We are a group that organizes, indeed, organized Formula 1 championships but now after yet another bad figure we have decided to totally change the type of game !! You only think about your profits and instead of improving things you make them worse and you don't care about the feedback from the end customer! I'm sure I won't be the only one complaining, as my group of 200 and I represent perhaps 1% of everyone who uses the game! But to complain even a professional Formula 1 driver means that there is some problem, but you are only interested in selling and earning !!
I hope that someone reads this post and that you solve all the problems that are there shortly because I, like other 1000 people, at least in Italy, will certainly not buy F1 2021.
Best regards

That appears to be off-topic here.

I know this has been widely debated here, but wouldn't it be possible to receive at least one unique id per gametag, encoded or as codemasters consider that it doesn't put the privacy of the players at risk.

If anyone can broadcast the list of gamertags to the entire world on twich, what is the problem with a person receiving it on a device at home?

Thanks

Edited by pedrosdt

Hello. Is there any further definition of the telemetry attributes below?

In other words, the importance of the measurement(s) or the receipt of measurements combining?

struct CarMotionData

{

float         m_worldPositionX;           // World space X position

float         m_worldPositionY;           // World space Y position

float         m_worldPositionZ;           // World space Z position

float         m_worldVelocityX;           // Velocity in world space X

float         m_worldVelocityY;           // Velocity in world space Y

float         m_worldVelocityZ;           // Velocity in world space Z

int16         m_worldForwardDirX;         // World space forward X direction (normalised)

int16         m_worldForwardDirY;         // World space forward Y direction (normalised)

int16         m_worldForwardDirZ;         // World space forward Z direction (normalised)

int16         m_worldRightDirX;           // World space right X direction (normalised)

int16         m_worldRightDirY;           // World space right Y direction (normalised)

int16         m_worldRightDirZ;           // World space right Z direction (normalised)

float         m_gForceLateral;            // Lateral G-Force component

float         m_gForceLongitudinal;       // Longitudinal G-Force component

float         m_gForceVertical;           // Vertical G-Force component

float         m_yaw;                      // Yaw angle in radians

float         m_pitch;                    // Pitch angle in radians

float         m_roll;                     // Roll angle in radians

};

struct PacketMotionData

{

PacketHeader    m_header;               // Header

CarMotionData   m_carMotionData[22];    // Data for all cars on track

// Extra player car ONLY data

float         m_suspensionPosition[4];      // Note: All wheel arrays have the following order:

float         m_suspensionVelocity[4];      // RL, RR, FL, FR

float         m_suspensionAcceleration[4]; // RL, RR, FL, FR

float         m_wheelSpeed[4];           // Speed of each wheel

float         m_wheelSlip[4];               // Slip ratio for each wheel

float         m_localVelocityX;         // Velocity in local space

float         m_localVelocityY;         // Velocity in local space

float         m_localVelocityZ;         // Velocity in local space

float         m_angularVelocityX;     // Angular velocity x-component

float         m_angularVelocityY;           // Angular velocity y-component

float         m_angularVelocityZ;           // Angular velocity z-component

float         m_angularAccelerationX;       // Angular velocity x-component

float         m_angularAccelerationY;     // Angular velocity y-component

float         m_angularAccelerationZ;       // Angular velocity z-component

float         m_frontWheelsAngle;           // Current front wheels angle in radians

Is anyone else seeing discrepancies with: 

float       m_fuelInTank; 

For me, the data received always seems higher than the actual value, eg 6.0 in the tank (and displayed in-game) comes through as 8.8 in the data. I'm on PS4. Thanks.