Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

DAMAGE MODEL, RED FLAGS & MORE FOR F1'S NEW GAME?

Yes The List Of Improvements Are Endless BUT What Everyone Is Not Really Asking Is Whether The Damage Model Improved Or If Our Request For Red Flags Has Become Reality. I Know The New Consoles Will Be Rolling Out Later This Year So Maybe They Will Save The More Juicy Additions For The New Hardware For F1 2021's Game. 

I Just Want To Know If There Are Other Improvements To The New F1 2020 Game Like Weather Or Of Course Tha Damage Model.

I Know Its Not Important For Codies At The Moment But Maybe They Are Thinking About It For The PS5 And The Next XBOX. 

• Agree 1

Some of us are also asking why you start every word with a capital letter... it really makes your posts a lot harder to read.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, scottishwildcat said:

Some of us are also asking why you start every word with a capital letter... it really makes your posts a lot harder to read.

This is one of those weird internet situations. Some people, not many, do this everywhere. I'd love to know why?! Do they literally type it out laboriously that way or is there a keyboard setting on a device that does it automatically?

I'd love a definitive answer for this!

🤔

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

This is one of those weird internet situations. Some people, not many, do this everywhere. I'd love to know why?! Do they literally type it out laboriously that way or is there a keyboard setting on a device that does it automatically?

I'd love a definitive answer for this!

🤔

Might be some kind of autocorrect / predictive system that the OP uses. Can't imagine you would take the time to capitalise Every Single Word lol

• Haha 1

With all due respect, everyone has their own approach for writing or typing a sentence. People are critiqued differently for how they write/type a sentence. Either if that sentence has proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, linguistics, semantics, and syntax; or if it's all abbreviated words; everyone is different.

Perhaps a certain gene in people caused them to write a sentence however they wish, even if it's to Capitalize The First Letter In Each Word, or write words in ALL CAPS. It's what they are accustomed to. A mild fault in a sentence shouldn't be critiqued harshly.

I never thought I would become such a smart-A on the internet... I didn't want to infuriate anyone, I wanted to clear something up.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Involved In It said:

With all due respect, everyone has their own approach for writing or typing a sentence. People are critiqued differently for how they write/type a sentence. Either if that sentence has proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, linguistics, semantics, and syntax; or if it's all abbreviated words; everyone is different.

Perhaps a certain gene in people caused them to write a sentence however they wish, even if it's to Capitalize The First Letter In Each Word, or write words in ALL CAPS. It's what they are accustomed to. A mild fault in a sentence shouldn't be critiqued harshly.

I never thought I would become such a smart-A on the internet... I didn't want to infuriate anyone, I wanted to clear something up.

I totally agree that especially with members from all around the world its not fair to point out the occasional typo, grammer error or syntax problem within posts. We're not being marked for an English exam here!

However there are some issues that do need pointing out however because they make actually reading the post uncomfortable or confusing. Capital letters are associated with starting a sentence so when they are everywhere it is much harder to work out where the start of the sentence is especially if like me your sight isn't the best.

So stuff like this yes it's important to mention the problem and suggest ways to improve legibility I believe. What is NOT acceptable is making fun of a post for differing from the norm in any way. After all a post might come from a child or someone with difficulty writing such as those with dyslexia. Not cool to knock someone's confidence so they don't feel like posting again. In this instance for the record I'd say the issue needs pointing out due to legibility reasons.