F1 2020 - Will Buxton

Will Buxton has posted on his Instagram account that he has had his face scanned for use in the game. I would imagine replacing Claire?

Screenshot_20200517-163247_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200517-163455_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Will Buxton is sorely missed in the UK. I have grown to like Alex Jacques, but I really understand why my man went stateside to present the main event.

Buxton was about one of the only people I followed on Twitter, but I canned that after 10 years of pointless argument lol

Edited by steviejay69

I've been watching F1 on the telly since the 1970's, and I've never heard of him 🤷‍♂️

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, scottishwildcat said:

I've been watching F1 on the telly since the 1970's, and I've never heard of him 🤷‍♂️

He presents the paddock pass on sky sports and has done since 2018 so I’m surprised you haven’t heard of him.

1 hour ago, Mattitudey2j said:

Will Buxton has posted on his Instagram account that he has had his face scanned for use in the game. I would imagine replacing Claire?

Screenshot_20200517-163247_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200517-163455_Instagram.jpg

We only know he does the first press conference at least, probably more. However, Lee Mather confirmed claire is still in the game!

46 minutes ago, Tigergrow said:

We only know he does the first press conference at least, probably more. However, Lee Mather confirmed claire is still in the game!

Really... I hope she gets a massive overhaul of the questions as they were so repetitive after the 4th race.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, scottishwildcat said:

If you'd watched GP2/GP3 feeder series, he was all over that for.....ever. 

2 hours ago, scottishwildcat said:

He is basically the third narrator-type of guy they have had on the F1 YouTube channel, so he is known by the people who follow the F1 social medias I suppose. He joined that in around 2018 I suppose?

The previous two were Peter Windsor and James Allen and they were around from 2015 to 2016, as the F1 YouTube channel had narration in basically all of their videos back then... until they "struck gold" with the text in a box -style of videos...

I'm just grumpy 😁

• Agree 1

Something I would like to see is all of Sky sports F1 presenting teams likeness in future games..  

Its been too long since Martin Brundle was last in the game. 

• Agree 2

The first time i have seen him was in the Netflix Series Drive to Survive. But it´s really cool to see one more real person in the game. That supports the immersion way more. Good Job!

• Agree 1

Something i would also like to see is a Codemasters version of the Skypad that sky f1 use to show pole position, track guide laps.

I am more use to Murray lol. And James hunt.

Then bundle and crofty .

Then the others .

I do like the F1 vlogs on YouTube with simon lazybones .little Johnny herbert and the really tiny athony Davidson. 

Plus the other drivers like hill .

It's a shame David coulthard didn't move to sky when he had the chance. 

Then there Ted who doesn't look that old but I can clearly remember ted was there when Murray mint was still there.

I forget Murray retired at almost 80 .

.from the seventies.  James hunt. Silver jubilee and the street parties.  VHS VS BETAMAX NO PUN .

EVIL KNEVIEL. Muhammad Ali .

We only switched to colour TVs back then.

And my binatone bleep toy ,bit like the playstation of the seventies. My fizzy and Ap  for those who know what they are 🤣🤣

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DANDREWTHOMSON said:

Something I would like to see is all of Sky sports F1 presenting teams likeness in future games..  

Its been too long since Martin Brundle was last in the game. 

A Martin Brundle grid walk would be good but it would be the same repetitive comments each season. We would need a "Shut up Martin" request. 😂

Not sure how martins gridwalk would work, was thinking Saturday Qualifying and Race Intro with Crofty

Edited by DANDREWTHOMSON

8 hours ago, Mattitudey2j said:

A Martin Brundle grid walk would be good but it would be the same repetitive comments each season. We would need a "Shut up Martin" request. 😂

There also needs to be a “leave me alone” button 😂

18 hours ago, senna94f1 said:

I am more use to Murray lol. And James hunt.

Then bundle and crofty .

Then the others .

I do like the F1 vlogs on YouTube with simon lazybones .little Johnny herbert and the really tiny athony Davidson. 

Plus the other drivers like hill .

It's a shame David coulthard didn't move to sky when he had the chance. 

Then there Ted who doesn't look that old but I can clearly remember ted was there when Murray mint was still there.

I forget Murray retired at almost 80 .

.from the seventies.  James hunt. Silver jubilee and the street parties.  VHS VS BETAMAX NO PUN .

EVIL KNEVIEL. Muhammad Ali .

We only switched to colour TVs back then.

And my binatone bleep toy ,bit like the playstation of the seventies. My fizzy and Ap  for those who know what they are 🤣🤣

I miss Murray but yes he is very old now. He made captain in the army during the war you know.