Sign in to follow this  

Graphic options

Safety has all, I ask myself questions concerning the parameters graph of the game, because the software "Nvidia GforceExperience" recommends me regulation optimal rather high, with most of the parameters Ultra, except by settling the game in this way, I do not exceed 40fps...
I am obliged to settle I even the parameters "very low" so that the game is fluid...
What that is are normal?

Here is my config:
-Vista 64 bits
-Intel core i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67ghz
-6Go RAM
-GTX 750

Thanks you, and excuse my english, i'm Belgian...

I have a GTX 750 Ti, don't use GeForce Experience to set your graphics.

(From another post I made)

Try Nvidia Control Panel - Adjust settings to Performance

Next, go to your Dirt Rally folder in 'Use Advanced 3D Image Settings' and set your Vertical Sync to Adaptive

If your folder says Dirt 4, update your Nvidia drivers, mine are version 353.06

In game settings

Thank you, it gets much better, I join you two screens of "Benchmark" to know if they are in compliance with yours...
The first one 1920x1080 as you, and the 2nd 1600x900, because I sometimes put this resolution to win in performance...

And also, you can tell me what parameters I could again decrease to come down(to fall) never under 59 fps...

EDIT: I do not arrive has to introduce of images, then I put down in writing to you the results:

1920x1080:
- total of Frames: 11.239
-FPS Way: 59.71
-FPS Minimum: 37.90
-Max FPS: 62.06

1600x900:
- total of Frames: 11.231
-FPS Way: 59.67
-FPS Minimum: 46.76
-Max FPS: 60.50

Your 1600x900 is similar to my 1920x1080, but I have my Windows folder on 1 SSD, my DiRT Rally folder in a 2nd SSD and my videos are recorded using GeForce Experience onto a HDD drive to stop any bottlenecking caused by using a single drive to run all 3 things.

You can turn down Ambient Occlusion, Shader Details, Particles, Objects, Cloth. The first 3 will give you the best results

OK thank you, me too my Dirt is installed on another SSD, and I do not make a video...

And if we deactivate rear-view mirrors, we do not gain a young some things? Because in Rally, we have not need of it ;)

I have heard that lowering your mirrors settings can improve FPS, but I'm not sure, as I drive on front camera I don't see them anyway, I only have them set to Low because of replays.

I have another question, I have just made of test and I noticed that sometimes, when I deactivate rear-view mirrors, he still displays all the same in game, then I wondered if he would have no bug there, and thus I have the impression that when I lower certain effects, them do not apply in game...
Because besides rear-view mirrors, I lowered the crowd on "low", objects on "medium", and the detail of cars of "medium" and with it, I gain only 5 fps...
Strange no?

Will I be able to run this game with my configure..
AMD fx-8320 3.5g
hd7850 2gb
win 64bit
I should hope so, I bought the same CPU last week.

This site says your CPU is perfect but your Graphics card is about the same as the GTX 750
http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=4320&game=Dirt%20Rally
Sims55 said:
Because besides rear-view mirrors, I lowered the crowd on "low", objects on "medium", and the detail of cars of "medium" and with it, I gain only 5 fps...
Strange no?
Not really, the filters, shaders and particles are using most of the processing power of the card, so changing them gives the most noticeable results

@DocGreen88 installed my FX-8320 this morning. The game works perfectly in High Setting with my GTX750Ti, so it should work just as well with your HD7850. ;)