Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Dan Ticktum starts own F1 Team

I am (if I purchase) going to use my Motorsport manager team as I am an ex driver in that who has his own team. I'll be coming out of retirement to race for the team who have found their way into F1.

• Like 1

You know regular career still exists and has some new features as well right? Play that if you want to.

What's wrong with giving this option to people? I for one am really looking forward to it.

21 minutes ago, SingaporeTrackLizard said:

You know regular career still exists and has some new features as well right? Play that if you want to.

What's wrong with giving this option to people? I for one am really looking forward to it.

idk why but some people are convinced of the fact that adding more options for the players will spoil their fun.

"I like it this way and I want everyone to enjoy it my way!!!!!"

As I already said I am clearly in the minority. I think it's a dumb feature but I hope it works well. I doubt it will but like everyone in this forum I want codemasters to produce good games. The reason I am annoyed they have produced my team as a feature is that they could have made a better feature in the regular career and put their time and effort into that. I was hoping we'd get an expanded story like last years but longer and better, maybe even a few f3 races. I've read you can do a whole season of f2 this time so at least that's something.

I can't wait to play the "My team" Mode I think it will be more fun then standard career, I hate online play, I only play LAN with my partner if I play online, and that is rare.
I think this will be the most exciting part of the game 😄 

54 minutes ago, 1henryw said:

As I already said I am clearly in the minority. I think it's a dumb feature but I hope it works well. I doubt it will but like everyone in this forum I want codemasters to produce good games. The reason I am annoyed they have produced my team as a feature is that they could have made a better feature in the regular career and put their time and effort into that. I was hoping we'd get an expanded story like last years but longer and better, maybe even a few f3 races. I've read you can do a whole season of f2 this time so at least that's something.

So here goes with this the game is titled F1, we got F2, now if we was to get F3 the next person will want Formula ford, oh lets put Go karts in it now, it is F1 we can't have a full racing game, noting it's also licenced so when we go down to Go Karts, this would be hard to get a licence depending where they wanted to base it and how.

Karts are on project cars and I dont get why anyone would want to play in a game with them.

However when covid does one (play your part everyone) karting in real life is fun.