FFB in F1 2020

As of now there've been news that the Force Feedback has been improved and I am sure its gonna be a point of the Beta program.

i hope the FFB is really improved, I think  (in my opininon) the FFB always been a little "uninformative" and often there were Spins that happened, but you didn't really felt it through the Wheel. And as in other Sims epescially like AC or rfactor that have real good FFB, you get much more informations through the wheel. I think you get good information, in 19 on straights and fast corners but in slow corners you are often left alone. I hope in 2020 we feel if a Wheel loses grip much better, that the FFB is much more imformative and tells you much more about the Car, especially in Slow turns.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

They say it's been improved every year, so I wouldn't hold my breath. (Then again, when I first started playing AC with my Fanatic CSR, I expected the FFB to feel like a whole new world compared to the F1 games because everybody kept saying how amazing it was. But to this day I still can't really feel much difference, and neither of them feel anything like driving a real car to me. So what do I know.)

Edited by scottishwildcat

I agree 100%...I will not buy the game if there is not a big FFB improvement   for wheels, for me it is presently not possible to drive like all other games 

Agree, i think this can be a very important topic for wheel users. So, really looking forward for the feedback, when the game release and after release with patch updates..