Jump to content Jump to content

How to report a cheater?

Rallycameraman

So I've just been looking through the monthly challenge results, to see what @Porkhammer has been doing, and I noticed someone called 'sylwesterp' took a whopping 55 seconds out of me in 1 stage. Now bare in mind that I just set the 2nd fastest time in the world on that stage with. 6:30.xxx 

Hes also continued to take large chunks of time out of me and Porkhammer on the following short stages. Also between Stage 7 and 11 he took 2 minutes out of us!
so @justbiglee is there a proper way for us to report suspected cheaters? 
From Loore out of a closed thread in 2014 but I guess the rules are still the same.

If you do suspect someone as cheating then please drop us an email, with proof to gridgame@codemasters.com
Only now it will dirtgame@codemasters.com I gues.
source
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/1163/how-to-report-suspected-cheats

• 1 year later...
I have had it. The cheaters are blaten pieces of *^%&$. I drove my ass off to get a 1:42.053 On Flugzegring or however you spell it.I thought it was pretty good.I go to check all for best times and a Nata Silva appeared at the top with a 1:20 flat.Flugzegring is 4940 meters long divided buy 1:20 is over 4000 kph. Figure it out the math is not that difficult.Find them and ban them for life.
I've got over a 1000 hours into this game and I Love it. I also play fair. Ban the cheaters! none of this first incident bullshit. If it were my server there would be a lot less people playing.Ban them forever 1rst offence. 
SoBoog said:
I have had it. The cheaters are blaten pieces of *^%&$. I drove my ass off to get a 1:42.053 On Flugzegring or however you spell it.I thought it was pretty good.I go to check all for best times and a Nata Silva appeared at the top with a 1:20 flat.Flugzegring is 4940 meters long divided buy 1:20 is over 4000 kph. Figure it out the math is not that difficult.Find them and ban them for life.
Your math is way off on that one. 4940 meters divided by 80 seconds is 61.75 m/s or 222.3 km/h and not over 4000 km/h
And your run would be 48.43 m/s or 174.4 km/h. What car were you using?
Didzis said:
SoBoog said:
Your math is way off on that one. 4940 meters divided by 80 seconds is 61.75 m/s or 222.3 km/h and not over 4000 km/h
He must have written the stage times wrongly, 2:20 the cheater 2:42 him, @SoBoog you must not be a good physician
Didzis said:
SoBoog said:
He must have written the stage times wrongly, 2:20 the cheater 2:42 him, @SoBoog you must not be a good physician
Then the avereages would be even less, I'm still wondering, how he got to over 4000 :D 
Didzis said:
SoBoog said:
Just checked, Nata Silva does have a 1:20 on Flugzeugring with the 2010s, but SoBoogs time is 2:42.526, not 1:42.053, if it was, he would be a cheater himself 

Archived