Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dirt weekly thread

you can tell me all you want i know what times can be set on which tracks.some of the times achieved are cut times.

if not cut times pls tell me how cars are driving through those cut sections quicker ? cause its impossible.doesn't matter how clean or good you are you can drive straight across the fields it shave 10-15 secs off lap time. look at tracks in list i think there were 3-4 with those cuts in.through the weekly.

no need to get annoyed about it .

Of course I'm going to get annoyed when I'm being accused of cheating. I'll drive the sweet lamb stage later tonight and record it for you and I'll even have the timer on the screen so you can see. Heck I'll even keep the default mini setup. 

Spokster said:
I too scared to start this RWD Weekly Rally, I might need some more practice first, I suck at taking hairpins in RWD cars.
Actually the weekly is FWD cars. ;)
Yeah you're right, I'm confusing myself with last weeks weekly rally, maybe I'll check it out later.

dgeesi0 said:
one map lol.i know the times that can be set. to be 1 minute up on my times cuts were made on some tracks. yes you can race well but i can match your times or beat them you know this already. even if you or someone else did them quicker you wouldn't be 1 minute plus ahead.without cuts.you wernt but others were.

work it out over 6 tracks. that avg 10 secs plus per track in the weekly yet i set some of fastest times.the only way you can gain that time is cuts on certain stages . also on some you couldn't change car set ups. so sorry someone is bsing.

you may think im jealous or butthurt but that isnt the case as i know im as fast as you over any stage except sweet lamb in pug. in fact i have more faster times than you over more cars.also you were not the one i was on about :p

doesn't really matter soon anyway as times and cuts will be sorted and checks put in place to fix some of the things going off.

no need to keep replying about it. its a waste of your and my time.

Not to be rude or anything, but the reason you can "match my times" is because you are beating times I set a month ago. The times I see you put so far are fairly easy to beat the moment I notice you being ahead. I'm not saying this to be mean, but the reason you are losing so much time is because of your automatic gears. If that is the way you want to enjoy the game, then be my guest. I'm not going to judge. But when you claim some very fast drivers like Rallycameraman and ji1 to be cutting, and keep insisting on the matter... I will of course take their side as I know they are as fair and quick as it gets. Automatic gearbox holds you back A LOT. If you learned to drive a manual you could be right up there. But hey - your choice. Please enough whining of this cutting business now. :)

lol whats it like being up there.you arnt that fast. i can match you and beat you. you know that.

half of tracks i havent even done. lol.do you sit round drinking champagne toasting :D we are the best ! no.

its this simple. 4 tracks had the cut.you cant, no one can drive the tracks on course faster than the cuts.no one. thats why people are cutting it.you say you arnt cutting fair enough i did one run through and you were barely ahead.

i cut on one of the tracks to prove you couldn't do it faster and guess what 1 minute up. so certain people can drive through all that field without cutting faster that driving straight across ? looool course you can. you gain 15 secs driving straight across and i matched all other sections.

try it. you cant go through those sections quicker than taking the cut now work out those 4 maps and the cut difference oh wait its about a minute up !!! :D

some right jokers i tell you.

i will just stick to offline events until cuts are sorted and the couple of cheats removed.then we will see old porkrind :p

as for your my times i have been doing videos on each car and setting top ten times.once i done one move on . so many of those could be bettered quite easily but are done after a few runs.all cars i do are under top ten times whenever i want to.

If I post a video of me driving the sweet lamb stage and comprehensively beating your stage time with no cuts will you shut up then?

If I post a video of me driving the sweet lamb stage and comprehensively beating your stage time with no cuts will you shut up then?
My Geufron didn't help so I don't think your Sweet lamb will. :/

and if i post a video beating your time will you shut up ? no i didn't think so.

its like hierarchy city.

whats posting a video on a single track mean ? does it mean you can race it clean faster than the cut ? nope.

do you think you are invincible or something? lol i can beat you with a auto box .

obviously manual is quicker.

porky next time you do runs show the split times.

dgeesi0 said:

What difference do the split times make? He posted a video with NO CUTS and it was 17 seconds quicker than you. The Butthurt level is over 9000!

dgeesi0 said:

What difference do the split times make? He posted a video with NO CUTS and it was 17 seconds quicker than you. The Butthurt level is over 9000!
you really are up your own arse.you know why i want to see splits. dont be clever about it.

dgeesi0 said:
dgeesi0 said:
you may not agree i know as i can match your times.
He's in a manual, you are in an automatic. One of your comments is false.
no one to you is false. this is a game not real life.ive already matched them or beaten them with auto before.maybe that's false.

wont debate about it anymore its boring but its quite sad to see how stuck up some of these guys are.

And it's quite sad to see that you can't accept the fact that me @Porkhammer and @ji1 are quicker than you over the stages without using the cuts. 

Although I could be classed as a cheater as I first got to play the sweet lamb stage a full 12 months before the rest of you haha

dgeesi0 said:
dgeesi0 said:
dgeesi0 said:
you may not agree i know as i can match your times.
He's in a manual, you are in an automatic. One of your comments is false.
no one to you is false. this is a game not real life.ive already matched them or beaten them with auto before.maybe that's false.

wont debate about it anymore its boring but its quite sad to see how stuck up some of these guys are.
If you've beaten their times before with an automatic then why are you accusing them of cheating?

i said someone is cutting. and some are. why have you joined in lol.

i don't mind if some are faster than me you cant help that but its just  the arsey way some are about it.

as  said it wont matter when the cuts are fixed will it. then we know people are not cutting.

lets film more single runs of not cutting for proof lol

dgeesi0 said:
i said someone is cutting. and some are. why have you joined in lol.
2 reasons. 1, I'm a site mod, it's my job to moderate the forums, this thread needs moderation thanks to you and your accusations of corner cutting/cheating. Have you got any proof of their corner cutting? If so, post it, if not, stop accusing people without proof.

2, I find it ironic. When you joined, you were accused of cheating. You are now accusing one of the people who accused you of cheating, of cheating. When you were accused you had this bit of advice to offer.
dgeesi0 said:
i just practice alot ! as said i can destroy those times in the video now my pug is fully unlocked. just do some practicing you will see.
Now he's beating your times, I guess he must have followed your advice. One things for certain, someone with a shield next to their name on the LB (ask Codies what it means in one of your daily tweets to them), won't be cheating/corner cutting.

dgeesi0 said:
i don't mind if some are faster than me you cant help that but its just  the arsey way some are about it.
Indeed
dgeesi0 said:
as  said it wont matter when the cuts are fixed will it. then we know people are not cutting.
lets film more single runs of not cutting for proof lol
and
dgeesi0 said:
ffs watch your head on the door chap.ill see you at the rally.

whatever.so hes a tester for you or a dev.understood.

as for beating my times erm...no.he beat a casual run on the weekly.people take things so literally on the internet.

as said ill take the online seriously when corner cutting is fixing and cheats removed. no more to say.